Author Topic: post op  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
im about 4 or 5 weeks out after surgery. this was my second op, i was given glandular excision and lipo from near my armpits. at first my right side was way more puffed up and my left side was almost flat, even slightly inverted. my surgeon even said that the left one might be slightly inverted. he also said they removed almost the same amount from each side.
now the right one is flat to a point of satisfaction, but the left one is still a bit puffy. what do you guys think. he did say that if the swelling comes back, start wearing the compression bandage, so i'm doing just that. usually, i wear it at night, and when i wake up in the morning it looks good and stays that way for a few hours then by the end of the day it swells up a little again.
any thoughts?
also, i have pretty big nips, and now, after a lot of gland was taken out, they seem slightly like a deflated balloon (more so on the flatter right nipple). will the skin tighten more, and how long will it take?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
No, the skin won't tighten but your PS will keep telling you it will for a year until revision is not paid for. Happened to me!! These PS's will take the tissue and gland out but don't take into consideration loose skin. Getting rid of the skin make all the difference in the world. Good luck to you bro!!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
dude, come on, i just had a revision a month ago and you're encouraging me to get another one already. please dont put these ideas into my head.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024