Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Photos / Re: Bra Pic 34B
« Last post by blad on Yesterday at 08:24:21 PM »
My most commonly worn are various Warners t shirt bras. They have worked well for me.
Acceptance / Re: Our Brother? Our sister? One of Us...
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 06:29:21 PM »
I stumbled on that video and because I watched it YouTube threw a few more at me.  What is clear is that there is a great deal of variety in how human development unfolds.  Typically, these things aren't talked about with those who are different in some way often living with great shame.  That was what this person was doing with her video... releasing shame by telling the truth.  Being different is always difficult, regardless of what makes one different.  Certainly boys with breasts will face cruelty.  It has been talked about on this website.  Finding release from long carried shame is not easy but ultimately it is essential if we're going to find freedom to simply be who we are.  That is what we're doing on this side of the site.  Who we are  and how we express ourselves is completely up to us.

Of course, this young person is very beautiful.  That surely makes life easier.  I'm delighted for her that she has found freedom.
« Last post by taxmapper on Yesterday at 05:02:40 PM »
No formal diagnosis but plenty of other "symptoms". 

But trying to ask 'what it is like"? it is like trying to tell someone who doesn't have a left arm what a left arm is like. 

Another way of putting it is that having the programming of both sides is 'normal' but trying to conform to one side or the other. 

« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Yesterday at 04:12:31 PM »
Androgen insensitivity can present itself in many many variations. 1/1500 children are born under the umbrella term "intersex". 
Interesting enough, some experts even include those born with a micro-penis. 

Some might be assigned female at birth, and others male (depending on the extent of development towards a specific gender). Many times surgery to "fix the problem" was prescribed, and the children were surgically modified to be females. 

Some of us it's a "coin toss" at deciding gender. 

Either way, the doctors gender determination can be completely wrong from the actual individuals as they mature. 

How does it feel to be intersex? Well, being told you are in the wrong locker room because you lack a penis and have to sit to pee whilst supporting breasts makes for a horrific childhood. Family that can't decide between themselves whether to raise you as a girl or a boy just adds to the confusion. 

As an adult, getting admitted into the hospital (last friday) and the nurse bringing condom catheters because of my paperwork, then looking at things and saying, "oh, bring me a PureWick catheter (female) because these will not work" makes for hilarious situations. Then the nurse saying, "sorry ma'am".

Sex has always been interesting, and "toys make the world go around". 

Birdie 💖
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 02:04:22 PM »
We have an expert anong us on the subject if they wish to discuss. How cool is that!
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 11:53:57 AM »
I dated someone who was intersex in my 20s. Couldn’t tell a difference other than as she explains some areas felt different. But bodies are different and wasn’t a something is off here. She eventually told me a few months in and it wasn’t a shock or concern or “does this make me gay” idiocy it was just a thanks for telling me I’m sure that really sucks to have to live with and who you can tell and appreciate you trusting me with it. 

I definitely wouldn’t consider her a he/she. I assume she was assigned female at birth, lived raised and developed as a woman other than a few obstacles faced prior to and after diagnosis. I look at intersex women similar to men with significant gynecomastia. They have testes instead of ovaries and we have breasts instead of pecs. Doesn’t make us she/he’s. And I’m not being combative here so forgive me if it comes across as that just I see intersex as a singular gender. It would be like calling trans people he/she rather than just he or she. 
Acceptance / Our Brother? Our sister? One of Us...
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 09:56:43 AM »

For those who believe two sizes fit all... here is another expression of being human.  He is not trans but is definitely a she... mind boggling in reality... of course, to tell the story fully he/she needed to supplement with estrogen... our friend and companion.  We didn't need supplementation though.  Nature took care of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gUADQsO0w
Photos / Re: Being a show off
« Last post by Evolver on Yesterday at 07:10:29 AM »
Fruit, vegetables and grains are your friend! All those food types act like a pipe cleaner to your digestive system. Corn-on-the-cob, mmm....
Thanks for the suggestions! 

John, I had never heard of TomboyX before, I think I might spend some time exploring their range.

Sophie, OMG that thing is built like a Sherman tank! A little bit excessive for me I think, but it is pretty.

I love my Forlest bras! They are comfortable enough for leisure or sleep. Believe it or not, they are also supportive and shaping enough for an everyday bra and  wear her in a 36G! They do have other models without lace, but the link below is for my favorite. With the lace overlay, I can leave my top buttons open and it looks like I'm wearing a cami. Not only that, it's so smooth that I don't need to wear a cami with most of my tops.

♥️Sophie♥️

https://forlest.com/collections/best-seller/products/thea-2-0-enhanced-coverege-subtle-lace-cooling-bra-up-to-j-cup
Wow! I love that bra!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024