Author Topic: New growth what do you think  (Read 2526 times)

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, I've been visiting the forum for quite some time and reading the threads. I have had gyno since puberty but I recently started taking pills for high blood pressure and the growth started again, they have become quite sensitive and are already starting to show a lot through clothes and they shake a lot. What can you advise me? Thanks

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hello, definitely gyno going on there. I would say from your comments and photos that support of some type is in order. 

You might go down the road of sports bras if concealment is important to you, but your won't get the proper support I find I get from an underwire. 

Personally, it's time to go into Soma or Torrid and ask for a measuring. The girls will bring out many options that your could try out. 

It's always best to purchase after your know what fits and works. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome bleidbleid! The shaking is probably contributing to the pain you are feeling due to your size and the weight and the new tissue that is developing in your chest. Breasts are not weightless. Larger breasts can routinely go several pounds each. Since you say they are growing, I don't think I would go the binder route. The compression will be painful for the developing tissue. You might want to consider some type of support, either a light impact sports bra or a bralette to contain the movement. It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but it appears you may have significant development, Type 2 or maybe even Type 3 gynecomastia so some type of support might be a good idea. It looks like you are beyond a training bra, and you could wear a regular bra, but you may not be ready mentally for that leap. Go slow. Go with what you are comfortable with.

I too have had moderate gynecomastia since puberty and even though I present and consider myself quite male, I have been wearing regular bras for years to support and contain my DD size breasts. And it took me a while to become comfortable with wearing bras. I notice not wearing a bra more than I do wearing one now. I do wish I had started sooner. It would have helped me not only physically, but mentally. Always afraid of what people might say or think if they found out I have boobs. It ate me up at times.

Again welcome and know you have nonjudgmental support here from others who have traveled down this same road. There is no shame with being a guy with boobs and needing support for them. There are a lot of us out here and a lot who wear bras because we need to support those breasts.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
Hello, definitely gyno going on there. I would say from your comments and photos that support of some type is in order.

You might go down the road of sports bras if concealment is important to you, but your won't get the proper support I find I get from an underwire.

Personally, it's time to go into Soma or Torrid and ask for a measuring. The girls will bring out many options that your could try out.

It's always best to purchase after your know what fits and works.
i think i need some support too but i don't know if i'm going to look stupid at this stage i don't know if they look big  others or maybe they're nothing like a size, from my point of view they look a lot bigger than normal to me which I had in the past. I'm from a country where not all people are open to men with breasts, and if I go to a lingerie store and say I want to try on a bra, they might think I'm a pervert. Maybe I'll order something online

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
Welcome bleidbleid! The shaking is probably contributing to the pain you are feeling due to your size and the weight and the new tissue that is developing in your chest. Breasts are not weightless. Larger breasts can routinely go several pounds each. Since you say they are growing, I don't think I would go the binder route. The compression will be painful for the developing tissue. You might want to consider some type of support, either a light impact sports bra or a bralette to contain the movement. It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but it appears you may have significant development, Type 2 or maybe even Type 3 gynecomastia so some type of support might be a good idea. It looks like you are beyond a training bra, and you could wear a regular bra, but you may not be ready mentally for that leap. Go slow. Go with what you are comfortable with.

I too have had moderate gynecomastia since puberty and even though I present and consider myself quite male, I have been wearing regular bras for years to support and contain my DD size breasts. And it took me a while to become comfortable with wearing bras. I notice not wearing a bra more than I do wearing one now. I do wish I had started sooner. It would have helped me not only physically, but mentally. Always afraid of what people might say or think if they found out I have boobs. It ate me up at times.

Again welcome and know you have nonjudgmental support here from others who have traveled down this same road. There is no shame with being a guy with boobs and needing support for them. There are a lot of us out here and a lot who wear bras because we need to support those breasts.
Thanks for the support. Really, the pressing brings pain, most of the times when I lay down to sleep on my stomach I feel a sharp pain in them, which gets stronger the more I am on them and I have to adjust them or change the sleeping position. Since they got bigger they show through the t-shirt and many people notice that they look at my breasts and I don't know what to think and I'm ashamed of it now I think maybe a sports bra would be a good option I think they won't show through the t-shirt, I came to this conclusion by looking at women with sports bras, their boobs look flatter. As for a bra, I don't know if I'm ready, maybe I'll get one later if the growth continues. I don't know why people are like that when a person needs something (in our case a support bra) he always first considers what others will say. I find it quite difficult with this thought

Another thing that worries me is how I will undress on the beach. I don't know if it's a shame to undress naked or if it's better to be in a t-shirt. Will people feel bad when they see a man with such breasts? And most people will look at my breasts how they shake on the beach 😁😁now without me naked most eyes are there imagining what it will be naked 😁

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Online taxmapper

I am just a little past that point myself. 
At 55 the changes are striking in personality and other aspects. 
Clothing that once was fine now fits poorly and styles have to change as well. 

The pain will be there in many ways pretty much permanently. 

This is a factor that I found out from some women willing to talk that they really don't notice much, but their breasts are tender all their lives and are susceptible to injury just as much as us. 

The only real diff. is that women typically are not as active as men and thus don't experience the exposure to hostile environments.  

The more they grow the more you will this truth. 

But once things settle in you will reach a point of near ignoring them. 

Offline Johndoe1

Another thing that worries me is how I will undress on the beach. I don't know if it's a shame to undress naked or if it's better to be in a t-shirt. Will people feel bad when they see a man with such breasts? And most people will look at my breasts how they shake on the beach 😁😁now without me naked most eyes are there imagining what it will be naked 😁
Here's what I do. I wear a nylon dance sports bra. It gives support through compression and then a lose fitting performance tee shirt. For me at least, I can't stay like this more than a few hours due to to compression of the dance bra, dance bras are made to hold breasts in place while moving through force of compression and gets uncomfortable after a while, but it knocks down the feminine shape of my chest in that situation. Have done this for years. Works wet or dry.

Offline blad

The size of your breast development now would have me suggest to definitely try a bra and see what you think. A correctly fitting bra is always important to get the best sense of how it will work for you. 

My own experience of how a bra worked for me was always positive and seemed like the natural thing to wear if you have breasts. I too developed breasts during puberty at the same time the girls in my class did. 

Perhaps I see bra strap marks on your posted photos indicating you have tried a bra already?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

You have female breasts that are quite large and seem to be still growing. You should try wearing a bra.  You will feel and look much better
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 04:56:54 PM by bustymale »

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Welcome!  You might be surprised by your bra size if you try one for the first time. An underwire will provide the best support and the sports bras work better for concealment. You’ll find posts on here about every kind. It can be tricky to find the right size even if you measure correctly because there can be a lot of variance between different bras. I still struggle with wearing a bra in public but I’m very glad I tried one. It’s changed how I feel about them. Hope you find the route you’re most comfortable.

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member

Perhaps I see bra strap marks on your posted photos indicating you have tried a bra already?
No I don't this happens when i'm sitting on the chair. It appeared when the boobs grew

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
There are 3 things that I know of that you can do. The first is to do nothing. It seems that because you're here, "doing nothing " isn't working anymore. I totally get that. Ive been wearing a bra for almost 40 years. 

Some people have their breasts surgically removed by mastectomy. This is expensive, painful and risky. If it is worth it for you, just be sure that it's what you really want. I had contemplated this option in my late teens but, decided against it. 

I feel that a bra is simply the best way to deal with breasts. It's the option that half of the people on the planet use this option. I can speak from experience that I could not get through my day without my bra holding my girls in check.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
There are 3 things that I know of that you can do. The first is to do nothing. It seems that because you're here, "doing nothing " isn't working anymore. I totally get that. Ive been wearing a bra for almost 40 years.

Some people have their breasts surgically removed by mastectomy. This is expensive, painful and risky. If it is worth it for you, just be sure that it's what you really want. I had contemplated this option in my late teens but, decided against it.

I feel that a bra is simply the best way to deal with breasts. It's the option that half of the people on the planet use this option. I can speak from experience that I could not get through my day without my bra holding my girls in check.

♥️Sophie♥️
Surgery in no case. it is not life-threatening and should be removed. I will go for the bra option, I see that most of you are advising me about it. these days I will order a few models to see how I feel 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
@Bleid

Which BP meds are you on? If you don't mind me asking.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024