Author Topic: Partner Response  (Read 13553 times)

Offline MrSeb

• Posting Member
My wife definitely hates them. Worried about the possibility of further growth recently, I asked if my chest looked any bigger, to which she replied "I try not to look at your chest anymore." ???

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My wife isn't thrilled with them, she really tries to ignore them.  At night if I am wearing a sports bra she asks me to take it off most of the time, sometimes she doesn't care. 

I do my best to not let her see me in a reg bra, but often she walks in on me in the bathroom when I am getting ready for work.  She makes no comments either way.

hammer

That's sad guys, Debbie helps me buy my bras, helps puts them on if needed and washes them for me. She says like we do, a bra is for supporting breast, and mine need support! She told me I needed to start wearing one long before I started!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Since I bought my wife Soma bras I do the washing.   She will toss in dryer, she doesn't think it matters. I have a lot invested in bras, so I take great care with them. My wife no longer complains about back pain, I plan on keeping it that way.

She has helped me when I had surgery getting in/out of my bra, but just went to wearing one I could manage alone and wore it longer than I normally would, even sleeping in a regular bra.

But the carpal Tunnel surgery is healing well now, I can do my own again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024