Author Topic: Female friends  (Read 4584 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
John,
Your story is so weird, so bizarre, on so many levels, I’m completely nonplussed. If a girl was fixated to the point she would, in effect, proposition you then why In the world would she dump you once she got what she wanted? When I was in college , I would have sawed off my right arm to be used for sex by a girl. This is sexual fantasy stuff and yet it actually happened!  I guess the mitigating factor is that unlike you, I was flat chested at that age so I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been for you throughout your teen years.
I don’t know what to say expect I should probably be glad that Mother Nature waited until I was 33 to bestow me with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

It was surreal, that's for sure. If that isn't strange enough, about 7 years ago now, while at work, I was standing in the hallway by a Tee intersection leaning against the wall talking to a male co-worker when a female co-worker came down the hall turning into the other hallway. This female co-worker was well endowed. As she turned, she cut the corner so tight, she ran into me and dragged her breasts across my chest bangging into my breasts and pushing me a long the wall. At the time I didn't wear a bra, so my breasts were not being supported and the breast to breast contact actually hurt because she was well supported and her breasts were very firm in her bra. I was so surprised I was speechless. All I could do was glare at her as she looked back and smiled. The male co worker commented on her actions. Shortly after that, she was no longer employed there. Yes, that actually happened. And no, I never talked to the co-worker about my breasts. I was too embarrassed.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I am not going to be silent with my son. He is going to continuously get support, mentoring, and compliments.  We bought him his first bras today. Yay!
How is your son doing with wearing a bra?   How are you doing with your son wearing  bra?   I’m sure he’ll feel more comfortable and his appearance will be better too.

Offline Gynomom

• Posting Member
 He really likes wearing a bra. He feels better in a bra  and believes he looks better. I have to admit I agree. I support him 100%   

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
What size did your son end up getting?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024