Author Topic: gynecomastia surgeons in mumbai other than dr, sandip jain  (Read 6888 times)

Offline neon_cascade

• Posting Member
Have a great recovery mak23. Hope you have a wonderful life ahead.

Offline max86

• Posting Member
kudos.. wish u a speedy recovery.. can we presume your overall experience was satisfactory? please take your time to answer our questions.. hope u get well soon and wish u a grt life ahead.. the one without moobs :-)

Offline max86

• Posting Member
hello friends... i recently had a consultation with Dr. prashant yadav in pune. and i was more  or less satisfied. as expected, he did not suggest any skin tightening and added there was no need for hospitalization for 2-3 days post surgery. he looked ok to me with his approach. and also he quoted 25000 as the total charges + 4000 for the compression garment. he operates at his own place and not in some other hospital. that probably helps him to cut the charges.. m thinking about getting the surgery done during this winters.. plz post if someone has anything  new to share..

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hey @max86, how is the hospital and facilities there with Dr. Yadav? Do you think in 30k you'd get the best surgery?

Offline max86

• Posting Member
@ bharat.. i am not sure about the facilities at dr prashant yadav's place.. did not have a look at them during the consultation ;-)
and i have not decided for or against him yet.. still exploring my options.
anyways, dr sandip jain was charging 80000 and operating at saifee hospital+ admitting at the hospital for 2-3 days post operation, i was ready for all this, and would hav got the surgery done by now if he had not suggested skin tightening.
Money is not an issue until i get the best thing..
i m not saying dr prashant ydav is the best deal.. but at least there was no fooling  involved..
i m still very much open to other options.. plz suggest if you hav any doc in mind

Offline vinfree

hey nice to read all the comments....but i guess we should all discuss doctors apart from dr jain.he is really over priced and for average middle class group, his cost would be over their heads....does anyone have better cheaper but better options in mumbai?have anyone consulted with allure medspa?

Offline akshay_m

• Posting Member

Offline ripppit

• Posting Member
hey mak23,

can u plz post ur pre and post-op pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024