Author Topic: Breasts, bras, and boxers  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Busty

As my breasts got bigger and bras became second nature, I traded in my boxers for more compatible underwear.  Many kinds of Acceptance Garments :)

Also, laying like that, I am struck by how puffy my nipple is and seeing the extent of my mammary gland tissue.  Also, I am struck by how, what once would have embarrassed me to discuss, now feels natural.  Maybe even a bit proud?

I have accepted having breasts like a woman.  

Offline blad

They are truly magnificent breasts that any women would be proud of. 

You can definitely enjoy a multitude of different bras that will complement them and make you feel good to look down at your cleavage. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

They are truly magnificent breasts that any women would be proud of.

You can definitely enjoy a multitude of different bras that will complement them and make you feel good to look down at your cleavage.
Blad, thank you for your compliment.  I had not thought of them as magnificent, but if you say so ;)  I admit being proud of them and loving that I need to wear a bra and how I look and feel in a bra.

All those kids years ago who told me countless times I needed to wear a bra were right and I wish I had listened to them sooner and thanked them.  When I finally gave in to what they had been telling me over and over again to do, and finally put on a bra, was the first time I felt good about my breasts.

It was my mother's bra, and it fit me like a glove.  

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
You have beautiful breasts :)

And you should be proud of them. That's how I feel proud of my breasts and every poke makes me happy, because I know they're still growing. When a man accepts himself as he is, then he begins to look at his body with the eyes that bodybuilders look at their bodies and are proud of their efforts. The only difference is that we don't use any effort, but mother nature made it possible for us.

Offline Busty

You have beautiful breasts :)

And you should be proud of them. That's how I feel proud of my breasts and every poke makes me happy, because I know they're still growing. When a man accepts himself as he is, then he begins to look at his body with the eyes that bodybuilders look at their bodies and are proud of their efforts. The only difference is that we don't use any effort, but mother nature made it possible for us.

Passant, I am blushing big time.  Thank you.

For much of my life I was conflicted about my breasts.  The teasing and groping I experienced as a teen made me very shy.  Boys would take liberties with my breasts they would never dare with a girl.  When I would object, I would earn myself a painful nipple twist, so I quickly learned to submit.  Of course, the stimulation would make my nipples grow hard, thick and longer, and the boys would naturally assume I liked it and often tell me so.  I knew better than to disagree.  And sometimes, it did indeed feel good; it is purely physiological.

Unlike blad, after high school I went heavy into concealment and camouflage, and because my breasts had not grown above B cup, I feel I was somewhat successful at hiding them.

In middle age, I had a growth spurt, and one of the places I looked for acceptance and support was here.  But was meanly teased and bullied for my hairy chest.  I stayed away and dealt with it on my own.  Dehairing was a revelation, almost like first time wearing a bra.  I embraced having breasts, now way too full and heavy to hide and wearing a bra was no longer optional.  I came back to this site.  The bullies were gone.  And now I feel comfortable showing and celebrating my breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Yes, busty, your breasts are beautiful. Many women would be very happy to have your breasts. All breasts are beautiful, no matter whose body they're on. And I understand, maybe better than most, why a well fitting bra is preferred. You may feel the same way. Be proud of what nature has given you. It's a special gift. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Busty, your breasts are quite attractive hun, you should be very proud of the girls. 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I feel my body is just a vessel for my soul.  I take no shame in my vessel nor should you.  You do look good.  Your shape is something many would envy.  I'm just glad to hear you are able to not let the thoughts and words of the past live in your present.  I wear what the inner me wants, not what the outer world expects. I'm glad your there also. 

The outer body and life's curves is what brought us here.  What keeps us here is the inner us.  Kindred and beautiful souls.

Be well, and be you.

Parity

Offline Busty

Johndoe1, Justagirl and Parity, thank you for your compliments.  I find I am now just like a woman in liking to have my breasts admired.  When I think back to the years of shame, embarrassment, hiding and camouflaging, it makes my head spin the difference now.

For me, it was two things.  The feeling of rightness in a bra.  And now being too big to even contemplate hiding, so essentially being forced to accept, then choosing to embrace.  I had a feeling of embracing having breasts when I tried on bras so long ago, but in the face of societal disapproval, not knowing my mind, and feeling I could hide and camouflage, I fooled and hid from myself.

If I could do it all over again, I would have routinely and openly worn a bra from the first time I tried on my mother's.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
My wife always tells me to love yourself and be good to yourself.  I should love my boobs and own them because they are a part of you. 
Embrace them, don’t hate yourself but love yourself.

Offline Busty

That is so loving what your wife says to you, especially about your boobs.  She could only say that if she accepted and loved them, too.  She sounds special

Offline 42CSurprise!

I love that photo Busty.  What a fine way both to show your lovely breasts but also the fact you enjoy wearing tights, in this instance without panties.  I don't recall seeing you in a photo wearing a brassiere.  With your shapely breasts I can imagine them very happy in a low-cut pushup brassiere... something in red perhaps.  I keep looking at red brassieres... my breasts are bit wide set for a pushup brassiere to easily create cleavage.  They're large enough to fill the cups of a 42C brassiere but they present best in an unlined, underwire brassiere with full coverage of both breasts.  You've seen photos of them often enough to understand what I mean.

I appreciate that you've posted two very revealing photos recently.  Thank you for sharing so openly with us.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Beautiful photo, Busty. Not just because it shows us your magnificent breasts, but because it really is, just a beautiful photo! Your pose is perfect.

I'm jealous, by the way! I would love to wake up one morning and find myself with a body like yours, but that's just fantasy, a desire, but not a compulsion. I am very happy that you are in love with your body though! And so you should be!

Offline Busty

42CSurprise1 and Evolver, thank you for your compliments.  Yes, I do have quite full and heavy female breasts, but if you saw me standing there, the rest of me would look fairly straight, and I sometimes feel, downright thick.  So, in full disclosure, that pose might indicate a shape I don't have.  My intention was never to mislead.

Having embraced having womanly breasts and a woman's need for a bra, it just seemed silly to match my bra with men's boxers. So, panties and then I discovered I like pantyhose, yes without panties.  

A while back, bra shopping, after trying on and selecting the bras I wanted to buy, the sales associate suggested she show me some shapewear she thought "might work" for me.  And she was right!

I thought it was nice she assumed, since I have a woman's breasts and wear a bra like her female customers, I would naturally be interested in shapers and such, just like the women who shop there do.  I felt accepted and welcomed and like it was all the same and natural.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I noted the reality in the other photo you posted that as a man your waist doesn't narrow as happens generally for women.  I suppose you could wear a corset that would narrow your waist if you wanted to, but with your reasonably slender frame you can doubtless dress to enhance your femininity if you choose to do so.  No one would ever accuse me of having a feminine shape... too much happening in hips, thighs and belly for that to happen.  Doubtless that is why the photos I post focus on my voluptuous breasts.  Of course, there is no competition happening here.  This is all about finding acceptance for the reality of our bodies and minds.

I'd love seeing more photos of you in the clothes that suit you best.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024