Author Topic: Dr,Fielding and local anaesthetic  (Read 2453 times)

Offline kipling88

Hello all, I have been lurking on here for awhile and thought I would post. I have gyno surgery booked with Dr.Fieling for end of November. I am having gland removal and liposuction. When I met with Dr.Fielding he said that my case was average, and that I could go for either local or general anaesthetic. I picked local because he said once they freeze the chest, there is no pain just tugging during the removal and liposuction. Has anyone had this procedure done and was it tolerable under local?

Offline kipling88

So I have my surgery with dr.fielding end of november. I am worried, scared and excited at the same time. Fielding assured me that he could do local anasthetic for the surgery and said that he would use tumescent liposuction method to get rid of the fat. He did not seem bothered at all to use local anasthetic but with the countless Gyno procedures he has done i am going to trust him

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member
Hey man,  I haven't had the procedure done but I had local when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.  All I could feel was numb pressure as the Dentist was working and man he was going to town.  not bad at all

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024