Author Topic: need help choosing surgeon UK  (Read 4829 times)

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter
The only agenda here, Jim, is that we have our condition corrected. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's human nature to take comfort in the "known". The unknown is scary to us all. Some are willing to pay more for that level of comfort. Others, such as yourself, are more than willing to try a different approach. Neither are right or wrong, it's only opinion that divides us.

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member

I think you'll find the main logs I posted were whilst I was in Belgium and if I recall were requested by forum members, so they had an up to date log on how my experience went. Lol..why the hell would I have sour grapes, I saved myself about £2500 and had safe, top quality treatment and results. As for promoting Singleberg, yeah righto. I've had people sending me PM's asking for pics, prices and observations on results, I personally spent a long time asking others on this board about various surgeons before my treatment, the whole process took about a years worth of research before I made a decision and not everyone kissed 'Karadis' backside I can tell you. End of the day there's an agenda on this forum, we all know it. I'll just keep helping those who can't afford the UK prices and rather than sit depressed for ever and a day stressing about trying to afford surgeons like Karadis, they can go to an equally good one that's just as, if not more safe and alot cheaper. You don't have to thank me, I get that from those who PM me.    

Good for you Jim. You saved yourself some cash. I personally didn't need to save myself any, but thats besides the point. No matter how good a surgeon was, I wasn't going to travel outside of the UK. The fact you have received many PMs must be good enough proof to you that what you have done has helped people, so why the need to take this argument forward.

If you notice, I didn't have surgery with Karidis, I went with Levick, because he was 30 minutes from my door, I had no money issues and wanted the process to be sorted ASAP. I didn't spend a year researching, and thank god for that.

Me saying you had an agenda was very tongue in cheek, and a small example of how ridiculous you're being, posting on a forum about Uk surgeons, criticising the fact a surgeon in Belgium is not the focal point of everyones conversation. There is no agenda here from what I can see, yes there are a lot of Karidis threads, but I think they are from genuine users, who want to put something back to the community, to help others who are looking for a surgeon in the UK. Not all threads on him are positive, if you search you can find unhappy customers, as with Levick (there are a few very andy ones aimed at Levick from a few years ago) Threads on other surgeons get less response, because the odds are, nobody has any experience of them, so can add no advice.

Anyway, keep up the good work jim, but just stick to the European forum, where you threads belong. Now live a happy gyno-free life.

EDIT- Oh and a little quote from you back in August 2011, In a thread entitled "Cost of gyne surgery in Britain and Europe" you posted "If I had a spare £5000 laying about sure I'd prob go to London"... You had also been pushing Dr Bert Oelbrandt months before you had even had a consultation. So please, don't criticise others for their postings. I personally will not advise anyone on a matter I have no experience of.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Lets just change the title from UK to Karidis then Jim can fawk off and stop trolling.  Nice reply btw darkstar.  Couldn't of put it better myself, top marks for the sleuthing too ;)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Hmm, trying to think if I'm being unnecessarily blunt in that last post of mine.  Maybe due to the fact I take offence at somebody insinuating that I never put myself through this mental, physical and emotional trauma (which, without you guys, fake or real I would never have made it) Or that other folk may be doing the same, get a grip mate.  Do you know how ludicrous this all sounds, a Karidis conspiracy?  Please!

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member
I was annoyed that this guy comes on these boards, accusing people who have spent time writing journals, of having an agenda. It's rude and unjustified.

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
I was annoyed that this guy comes on these boards, accusing people who have spent time writing journals, of having an agenda. It's rude and unjustified.

Seconded

I take offence at somebody insinuating that I never put myself through this mental, physical and emotional trauma (which, without you guys, fake or real I would never have made it) Or that other folk may be doing the same, get a grip mate.  Do you know how ludicrous this all sounds, a Karidis conspiracy?  Please!

Seconded

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024