Author Topic: My story  (Read 4932 times)

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
hey guys, have a scheduled appointment tomorrow with Dr lanzer.
hoping to get the procedure done in December as i will have a few weeks off work to recover.
I am at a healthy weight of 80 kilos, but ever since i was a teenager, going back 12 - 15 years , i have struggled with chest fat or "moobs". no matter how much i excericsed over the years, the fat just would not leave that area.
After reading story's[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img] and seeing before and after shots on here, i am very excited of the thought of having a flat chest for the first time since i was a young school kid ! i am now 26.. i have attached a "before picture" , hopefully i can come back to this post in two months time with some good results :)

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
It's good that you're going to finally get it done. I wish you the best of luck!
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
cheers. booked in for the 22nd of december. now the waiting game... will follow up in two months time with results and pics!

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
just thought id give a quick update.. had the procedure done yesterday with dr lanzer.. all went well.
will upload some pics in the coming days.. am in way to much pain at the moment ! haha

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
lots of bruising and swelling.. but dead flat ! :)

Offline lukestar28

Just wandering how the post surgery is coming along. Everything turning out all right?

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
im 4 weeks post op as of this coming monday, happy with results, compression vest is almost off for good now which is a nice relief.  chest is still tender in some spots, but i have some indentation on both sides, almost like crater holes.. im going back to see lanzer on the 1st of feb so i guess il wait and see what he says.. i am told it can take up to 6-8 months for it to heal and see full results so its just a long process i guess

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
thought i would upload a couple more pictures.. first one was taken just before my op.. second pic about 6 weeks post

Offline sharko2-14

• Posting Member
2nd pic

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024