Author Topic: Firm Tissue?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Tonyp1

• Posting Member
I had my surgery about 3 weeks ago.  left side looks great, right side looks like a smaller version of my old boob.  Maybe about 1/3 the size it was before. Im pretty sure the gland is still in there, but I also have a lot of very firm swelling on my chest wall.  It feels like it's on my rib below my nipple and more on the muscle headed toward my sternum.  It realy feels like lumps on my chest wall rather than tissue left behind.  Could this be bruising and swelling from the lipo on the muscle?  How long before muscular swelling should subside? I feel like it might be helping to push out the gland left behind.  Maybe my contour might improve if it comes down?  It's all visible swelling, very firm, like flexed muscle.  I wouldnt think left over gland could feel so firm and stationary.

hammer

There will be swelling and when or how long will very with each person. As for gland, there may be some left to provent a concaved look in your chest.

Remember that your body went through surgery, and that is hard on it! You need to give it time to heal. Patience is very important right now, so sit back and let your body do what it needs to do, rest, and heal.

Good luck and congrats.

Bob

Offline gynokkio

• Posting Member
I aswell had this scar tissue that felt like it was on the rib right under the nipple. Felt firm, solid, almost like rib slightly poking out at the nipple area. It slowly went away on its own

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024