Author Topic: Any pictures of Underworks compression vests?  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
I've read good things about them, just wondering if anyone has a pic of it being worn?

The #996/997 Underworks garment, or any other one for that matter... just wanna see what it looks like.

Thanks

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hooty .. have a look at www.underworks.com. There are some pics on there.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
Thanks. I checked those out - they seem a little drawn, and not very real.

Anyone have some real pics of the shirts?

Offline RDS8500

• Posting Member
You pretty much have to go by the drawings.I have a 996 on now.I bought 2 to try them then ordered 3 more that should be in any day.I wouldn't want to wear one by its self but they're fine under colored shirts.Underworks gets them to you pretty fast once you place your order.

RDS

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
How do they fit? A little big or a little small?

My chest is 44". so I'm not sure if I need the large or the extra large.

Offline RDS8500

• Posting Member
If they didn't fit snug then they wouldn't work.It'll also help hold your stomach in.My wife likens it to a girdle but I wouldn't go that far.Because of it being partially spandex I would imagine it's a lot like a lighter weight wet suit.I've never worn a wet suit so I can only guess.I ordered a 3X,the same size as I wear in other shirts.Now after having been wearing them for 2 weeks  I hardly notice having one on.I chose the 996 because of it being available in my size.

RDS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024