Author Topic: all under armour users  (Read 3540 times)

Offline alk3

• Posting Member
I was just wondering, to anyone who uses under armour and any product similar, are you able to keep it hidden?  I used to wear a Nike compression shirt underneath a t-shirt and collared shirt or button down and was able to keep it hidden pretty well.  I haven't been able to do that for a while due to weight gain but now I'm almost able to again.  And of course my Nike shirts (had 2 of em) had disappeared.  I went looking for the same shirts but I couldn't find them.  I found something close made by Nike but wasn't sure if I could conceal it.  Or maybe under armour makes a compression shirt that if people see it underneath a button down or something it looks like a regular t-shirt?  If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Go to your local sporting goods stores. They sell them collar-less, and you can get it sleevless too. If people see, just say it keeps you cool if its warm out. And Vice-versa if its cold out.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
If people see, just say it keeps you cool if its warm out. And Vice-versa if its cold out.

Nice strategy. He's gonna sound like a politician.  ;)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I found them at Walmart for $9.95!! They are made out of the exact same %tage of material. My ps said to wear some sort of compression while working out for the next few months. They do the trick. and for $9.95, ya can't go wrong.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
How do compression shirts help out while working out?  They squeeze more sweat out?
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline vaio

You got the wrong idea. He wants me to wear it while working out just to be safe swelling wise.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Ah.  Well my mom wears some stomach wrap thing when she goes jogging to supposedly make her sweat more.  Does this sort of stuff actually help?

Offline vaio

It may water weight wise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024