Author Topic: A Really Excellent Experience With Dr. Delgado and his Most Excellent Team  (Read 2997 times)

Offline goodnflat

Man, I have been dealing with this gyne issue for some 40 years, and finally got fed up with it....life felt not worth living under the constant constraints of hiding my chest and having to avoid all the fun summer activities.....especially all the great water sports.  Well, I finally took the plunge and did all the research to find the best qualified doc to deal with this crappy problem....I spent hundreds of hours on the internet reading and  trying to learn what should be done and who was the best to do it.  There were several good choices out there, but I finally settled on Dr. Delgado because I liked his vast surgical experience, the fact that he generally used both gland excision and liposuction (when needed), and that the guys that have used him in the past seemed pretty damned happy about the results.  Well. having undergone the surgery and  now healing up quite well, I can easily say that I made the correct choice.  Dr. Delgado is a true artist of body sculpting, his anesthesiologist, Dr. Gaynor is the best, and his OR crew (of lovely ladies----never a bad thing!) is compassionate, caring and super skilled at what they do.  The drains are a real drag, but they are out in 3 days, and the compression garment is not a lot of fun, but 6 weeks is not forever......I am glad I went for it and think I picked the right group for the job!

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
happy to hear that. can you share some pics, if you don't mind?
thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024