Author Topic: Forced to expose your breasts  (Read 5159 times)

Offline blad

As with many others here, I developed breasts when I was 13 and was obviously very embarrassed to have them seen.

School PE locker rooms were bad enough when changing, but worst yet were the "skins" teems that my PE teachers seemed so fond off. Suddenly I was forced to expose my breasts in front of the whole class including any girls using the gym or track at the same time. They all had fun watching my boobs bounce around during the sports activities. This of course fueled countless comments that I needed a bra.

These comments eventually lead me to trying a bra and discovering that not only did I fit one but privately liked how it felt and looked on me when I wore one. I liked actually having boobs while wearing a bra. If it was normal for a boy to have breasts and wear a bra I had come to be accepting. 

But this did not make it easier to be exposing my boobs in public during PE and swim classes.

If the bra fits, wear it.

Confused old man

It happened to me yesterday at the chiropractor. I always just wear a lose fitting collared button down shirt when I go...no bra. I go once a month. She felt my back made the adjustments like always and everything was fine. She had me go to a lumbar machine...stretches you...fine and dandy. After that the therapist comes in and tells me she is going to do a bio freeze and ultra sound on my neck and shoulders. We went to a different room wear she told me to remove my shirt..anxiety started to set in!..she turned to get the machine ready. I took my shirt off and on the chiropractor table I went. Layed my arms to my side so she wouldn’t see anything coming out the sides instead of the arm rests by my head. She turned and said I need you to sit in this chair instead of laying down. Now I felt the fear. I raised up and there they were on full display, hanging down as I stood. Saw her eyes go straight to my boobs, I was just mortified. She said..oh..you have gynecomastia. I said yep!..as she was working on my neck she was telling me all about things I could do for it along with comprehension garments including bras. I told her I have a vest but bras felt better. She said when you come in to wear my bra....she said it’s ok really. I understand what you are going through. So some people understand. Huge learning curve for me in the last three years...a work still in progress 

Offline SideSet

blad, I always ended up on the skins team, always. Jiggling and bouncing bare breasted, nipples aroused by the cool air. 

When I tried a bra in secret after all the kids, and some adults, told me I needed to wear a bra, how I used to wish I could wear a bra in PE. 

Confused old man, your chiropractor sounds nice. Please tell us about your next visit. Be sure to wear a cute bra. 

Offline Busty

You would figure half time on skins and half on shirts, but I always ended up on skins.  I would get "inadvertently" grabbed a lot during those PE games.  The PE teachers never did a thing, except to seem to go out of their way to make sure I was always topless.

After PE, my breasts would often feel sore from the mauling and bouncing.  Their movement the rest of the day was uncomfortable.  I couldn't wait to get home and sneak into one of my mother's bra, so everything would be comfortably held in place.

Offline 42CSurprise!

My breasts were not so pronounced as an adolescent though my chest was fleshy and I felt the same embarrassment in gym glass or after a football game when needing to use the shower room.  We really are so vulnerable at that age and anything that sets us apart will be the source of discomfort.  Having pronounced breasts might be the worst since we're also beginning to explore our sexuality during those years.  We're fixated on bodies and most boys are fixated on breasts, the old T&A.  I'm sorry you guys had to deal with the shame that doubtless came up long before putting on a brassiere offered some relief.  But wearing a brassiere is just another source of shame and I doubt any of us would have flaunted our breasts held in a brassiere as teens.  That took much longer... eventually leading us here.

I certainly didn't wear a brassiere when I met with my doctor a month ago, though I talked with him about diminished testosterone coupled with growing breasts and libido that has gone into retirement.  He was understanding but showed no interest in HRT after I brought it up.  Honestly, I doubt I'd go there but I wanted to ask.  I'm content working simply with acceptance and finding another attractive brassiere...

Offline Johndoe1

School sports. These stories of always on the skins is me. It didn't matter if I was topless or had a top on. In football I was going to be tackled or if in a pile, a hand was headed to one of my breasts. I got bruises sometimes.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

Whenever the time was, young or old, that we developed breasts, the arc of our lives started to diverge from that of most men. We can try to bend the curve, this way or that, but that difference will be with us the rest of our lives. In our bodies or brains or emotions or memories. 

Whether we flatten or cup or let jiggle, we have something both wondrous and worrisome that other men don’t.  The wonder and worry grow or shrink as our breasts do.  And even if we lose our breasts, the memories remain. 

Visual and tactile proof, something we have in common with women and not with men. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Well said.  I was musing the other day about how the hormonal mix affects who we are.  I was about to leave the grocery store when two fellows walked past my car... both tall, slender with flat chests.  A couple of years ago I was with three friends, two of us who have been challenged in keeping our weight down.  The other two, father and son, were eating junk food through the basketball game we were watching... both skinny as rails.  My friend and I mused about it after our get together.  It would be easy to suggest simply by looking at our bodies that he and I lacked discipline around our eating, while it would be assumed that our other friends were disciplined... and it couldn't be farther from the truth.

We've been given the bodies that carry us through life... genes passed down by our parents.  My father was a slim man, my mother much rounder.  My body is much closer to hers in every way, including breast development.

Then we can think about gender expression and sexual orientation, both of which can be affected by our hormonal balance.  It would be easy to conclude our hormones are out of balance simply because our bodies don't conform to the masculine side of the binary world that most people know and believe they understand.  The reality is THIS IS our hormone balance.  There is nothing wrong with it... it simply doesn't conform to the ideal.  And so we are making the best of our own reality... with or without brassieres.

Confused old man

Chiropractor visit this month. I got the courage to wear my bra this time. Got on the table, she felt my back up and down. Did the adjustments,told me how much better I’m doing and sent me down the hall for my ultrasound and bio freeze therapy. I took my shirt off, lied down on the table. She unhooked my bra, slid the straps off my shoulders and started working. When she was done she wiped off the bio freeze, hooked my bra, slid the straps back on my shoulders and proceeded to talk about some different stretches I can do while I was putting my shirt back on. The chiropractor or the therapist said nothing about my bra. So all my fear was for not. I’m sure the therapist after looking at my chest knows exactly why I wear a bra. Some women have bigger breasts than others, and so do we men...lol...life goes on

Offline SideSet

From now on they will just expect you to be wearing a bra

Offline blad

As healthcare professionals dealing with posture issues they no doubt understand why you were wearing a bra. I suspect that they think a few of their other clients would benefit if they were progressive enough to do the same.

Orb

Chiropractor visit this month. I got the courage to wear my bra this time. Got on the table, she felt my back up and down. Did the adjustments,told me how much better I’m doing and sent me down the hall for my ultrasound and bio freeze therapy. I took my shirt off, lied down on the table. She unhooked my bra, slid the straps off my shoulders and started working. When she was done she wiped off the bio freeze, hooked my bra, slid the straps back on my shoulders and proceeded to talk about some different stretches I can do while I was putting my shirt back on. The chiropractor or the therapist said nothing about my bra. So all my fear was for not. I’m sure the therapist after looking at my chest knows exactly why I wear a bra. Some women have bigger breasts than others, and so do we men...lol...life goes on
   Glad it went well and your level of confidence rose.  I haven't had that one yet but... perhaps I will face it better knowing it went well with you!

Offline Busty

I was getting an ECG and the nurse commented, matter of fact, no big deal, just like small talk between two women, that she was wearing that exact at the moment and it was one of her favorites. 

I replied I liked the support it gave.  And with a little twinkle in her eye, she said, and a good job compensating for time and gravity. 

aboywithgirls

I was getting an ECG and the nurse commented, matter of fact, no big deal, just like small talk between two women, that she was wearing that exact at the moment and it was one of her favorites.

I replied I liked the support it gave.  And with a little twinkle in her eye, she said, and a good job compensating for time and gravity.
Sounds like a nice interaction. I used to get "I don't blame you", " I need some new bras, how do you like that one", " what bra is that? I like it". 

It never seemed to matter whether I presented male or now, as a woman, it seems that if you're comfortable wearing a bra especially when you know that you will be exposed, women get it and want you to be comfortable with wearinga bra too.

Offline SideSet

Can you imagine a woman feeling so comfortable and saying those things to a man she found to be masculine?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024