Author Topic: Women's Clothing  (Read 9255 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've read on threads here about how clothes designed for women's bodies work well for men contending with elevated estrogen.  We talk most explicitly about our breasts and the need for brassieres, but in reality, we likely all have more curvaceous bodies with hips and butts in addition to breasts.  For me, another factor is I enjoy colors not often found in the men's department.  Although I've mentioned playing with crossdressing along the way, that is not something I'm pursuing.  But I decided to do a bit of shopping on E-Bay where I often buy brassieres to see if there are some rayon tops offered for women that I could try out without spending a great deal of money.  The photo below shows the top I bought.. in a salmon color.  I tried it as a night shirt and it was very comfortable.  Below is a photo of the top over my favorite brassiere.  The soft fabric is lovely and my breasts are doubly happy... for both the brassiere and the top.  I'm very happy with the color as well... here with a burgundy vest.  The rayon is not as warm as cotton.

Orb

I like it.  I bought a Salmon color dress shirt some time ago.  I like colors and find it hard to find nice colorful shirts/tops in the men's isle.

Confused old man

There is a reason the women’s section is 10 times bigger then the men’s. Lots to choose from. I remember years ago while shopping with my wife, she was looking at some sneakers. I said you just bought some the other day....her answer......she said they just look fun.....she said that about all her clothes she buys also...I could not argue with that. Our life’s should be fun. So she has two closets full of clothes and shoes....it’s fun for her....so when you look at it that way...have fun shopping for clothes, doesn’t matter which side of the isle it is...but I will have to agree with her..women’s clothing is much more fun then drab mens 

Offline SideSet

That top looks great on you.You have a nice rack 😘 

Offline 42CSurprise!

That top looks great on you.You have a nice rack 😘
I bet you say that to all the BOYS! 

And that with a minimizer brassiere...  8)

Offline SideSet

Only the boys with breasts like girls and who need to wear a bra as much as any girl does.  And you certainly qualify!

aboywithgirls

I ❤️ women's clothing. I just call them MY clothes. I was wearing women's clothes exclusively for years before. They felt and fit better. I also found that the girls at work noticed. I'm sure they realized that my clothing came from the same places that they shopped. However , they noticed in a good way. Like, I have to say that salmon/coral color is gorgeous on you, 42C! I started getting the same. The only things that I really changed when I transitioned was I swapped my slacks for a skirt and my loafers for slingbacks. Sometimes the shoes can be debateable but everything else is superior to men's clothing.

love yah guys😍

your sis,
Sophie

Offline 42CSurprise!

...The only things that I really changed when I transitioned was I swapped my slacks for a skirt and my loafers for slingbacks. Sometimes the shoes can be debateable but everything else is superior to men's clothing.

love yah guys😍

your sis,
Sophie
Within the community of crossdressers I've visited from time to time there are a few for whom stockings and high heels are their major interest... may I say their "fetish."  I understand that clunky shoes would destroy any attempt at looking appealing in women's clothes but honestly, high heels look like torture.  I'm reminded of the ancient Chinese tradition of binding girls' feet to keep them tiny.  Fashion can be brutal in what it does to the body.  But wearing skirts, nylons and attractive shoes are no doubt a must.  I think I'll stick with trousers, but I applaud your choices Sophie.  You've taken the road "less traveled."  ;D

aboywithgirls

...The only things that I really changed when I transitioned was I swapped my slacks for a skirt and my loafers for slingbacks. Sometimes the shoes can be debateable but everything else is superior to men's clothing.

love yah guys😍

your sis,
Sophie
Within the community of crossdressers I've visited from time to time there are a few for whom stockings and high heels are their major interest... may I say their "fetish."  I understand that clunky shoes would destroy any attempt at looking appealing in women's clothes but honestly, high heels look like torture.  I'm reminded of the ancient Chinese tradition of binding girls' feet to keep them tiny.  Fashion can be brutal in what it does to the body.  But wearing skirts, nylons and attractive shoes are no doubt a must.  I think I'll stick with trousers, but I applaud your choices Sophie.  You've taken the road "less traveled."  ;D

42C,

Heels 👠 are not as bad as you think. At least not for me. I was also blessed with  an incredibly high archs which are perfect for wearing a 3-4" heel. Usuallya women's 9W is very comfortable for me. I wear heels everyday for work which is routinely a 10 hour day. Heels are a lot like wearing a bra. It's function and fashion. The very fashionable ones usually sacrifice some function. The very functional one usually sacrifice fashion. It's all about that balance of what is most appropriate for the occasion. Believe me, I have bras that are NOT appropriate to wear for work and others that would not be appropriate for "special occasions"😉🥰

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
it seems like you have very small feet. my wife wears 10's

aboywithgirls

My sister is jealous. She actually wears a women's 10.5 or 11.

Confused old man

I wear women’s 11

Offline 42CSurprise!

...Believe me, I have bras that are NOT appropriate to wear for work and others that would not be appropriate for "special occasions"😉🥰
That comment likely stirs the imagination of more than one person on this thread.  The realm of "special occasions" in a transgender world is the stuff of fantasy for many of us.  I understand we don't talk about such things but your comment certainly made me smile... :D

Perhaps I should be watching out for a "special occasions" brassiere next time I shop.  

aboywithgirls

I won't go into details here about what " special occasions" mean here because they mean something different to everyone. I was simply stating a fact and maybe demonstrating how women think. I will wear stilettos for special occasions though.😉

Back to the original intent. Bras, as we know them have to separate but equally important components. Like shoes, they were simply functional at first. They are designed to provide protection for your feet. Your bra was originally designed to provide support and aa layer of protection for your breasts. As time has passed both have added features and both have become more specialized.

My point is that if you have feet, you probably wear or at least have justification for wear shoes. If you have breasts, have that same justification for wearing a bra.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:21:51 PM by aboywithgirls »

Offline 42CSurprise!

I won't go into details here about what " special occasions" mean here because they mean something different to everyone. I was simply stating a fact and maybe demonstrating how women think. I will wear stilettos for special occasions though.😉
You only make it MORE tantalizing with a comment like that Sophie... this is definitely in the ? territory I mention that lies beyond appreciation.  Perhaps we need another website for THAT...  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024