Author Topic: Fish oil seems to be working  (Read 18618 times)

Offline themanwithnoname

Ive had a pretty bad case of gyno since my freshman year of highschool (im about to finish my senior year). I was active in cross country and wrestling so im in pretty good shape (only about 10% body fat) but my gyno still completely ruined my appearance. I recently started taking fish oil pills after hearing they can reduce a persons estrogen. And after about a week i've either become deliriously optimistic or the pills are working. Granted its not completely fixed but they have gotten better. I cant promise this will work for everyone but so far it seems to be helping me. I also reccomend starting to exercise too if you haven't already.

Offline joehhepp

please tell me how it works out im suffering with pretty bad puffy nipples too bro. Very emberrasing please update.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
How many are you taking a day?  Post pics if you can.

Offline themanwithnoname

Im taking 2 a day (one during breakfast and one during dinner). It seems that the puffiness has gone down but the size so far hasn't changed. And im not going to put up pictures because uploading half-naked pictures of myself on the internet; even with my head cropped out, just isnt something i want to do.

Also,some other things you can try to lower estrogen and raise testosterone include:

Excericising regularly-especially lifiting weights
Eating dark green vegetables-like broccoli and spinnach
Flax seed/fish oil-as you already know im taking fish oil pills but flax seed has the same antiestrogenic qualities
Lots of fiber-I highly reccomend black beans. They're cheap, delicious, and very healthy
Avocados-I cant remember the exact science behind it but it seemed everywhere I looked for info on how to raise testosterone Avocados came up

Things to avoid:

Soy-Right now you should go to your pantry, read the ingredients on any protein bars you have, and throw away any that have soy protein in them. Its been proven multiple times that it raises estrogen. I reccomend the brand "Pure Protein" which uses whey protein.
Drinking out of plastics-This is a tough one to avoid because plastic is everywhere, but plastic contains artificial estrogens that can easily be transferred into your body.
Fat-The more fat you have the more estrogen you have, its as simple as that (p.s-this doesnt mean that people who are already thin should try to cut down on fat. Anorexia is gross and much worse than gyno)
Alcohol/tobacco/marijuana- All three contain estrogen and weaken your bodies ability to produce testosterone

These tipas will probably work best for people who just developed gyno because there wouldn't have been any scarring yet. Post back on here if your's starts to get better after doing some of these things.

Offline themanwithnoname

just an update: My gyno is clearly better now, i dont know if i can attribute it directly to the fish oil or if its just happening by itself. And although its still not sompletely fixed id say theyre about 33% smaller than they were a month or two ago. In other words; im pretty f***ing psyched.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Do you noticed any gland directly behind the nipple? Is that fading as well? You just may be one of the lucky ones where they go away on their own. Congrats! I know what its like. I have been dealing with the same problem since freshman year if not before. Im almost 26 and am seeing a surgeon in Chicago on friday. Time to get my life back!!

Offline Era

• Silver Member
Good for you mate, ive been on fish oil because i dont like fish for as long as i can remember but have never seen anything positive chance in regards to my gyne.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024