Author Topic: 90 year old man on finasteride growing breasts  (Read 5620 times)

Offline goodoldboy

Hi
I am an active open minded man of 90. Due to BPH I have
started on finasteride, knowing about the possible effects.
To my amazement, after only a month, I am able to see
quite definite development of breasts. My nipples, which used to be insensitive , have become easily erect and very
sensitive.
At first I was quite worried, but now I have come to like
my new chest. I realize that growth will inevitably
continue, but I look forward to being the proud owner of
real breasts. Never too late to change!
goodoldboy

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome,

You have replaced me as the old man here, I am only 76.

The real question is: Are you able to get some decent sleep for a change, or are you still up all night going to the bathroom. It is easier to laugh about the boobs if you are well rested.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Do you mean to say you don't plan to have surgery?

I'm 56 and have had breast most of my life, that have grown to Double Ds, and couldn't really care less about them anymore, not that I'm in love with them either! I'm just don't really care.

I guess we can't call Paa_Paw the old timer any more!

Offline goodoldboy

No way would I have surgery. I want to keep and, if possible develop
my new breasts into full scale ones.
I am too old for embarrassment and I look forward to playing with them.
I don't agree with all the negative posts. Breasts are a gift.
goodoldboy

Offline goodoldboy

I didn't intend to do a takeover on the senior role! Hope I survive
to report on my progress.
Paa-paw you have a good point. I'm delighted to say my nights are now
peaceful. I look forward to being able to cuddle my new breasts.
goodoldboy

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Very well put. I have always contended that what goes on between a man's ears is of greater moment than what might be on his chest.

Offline hockeystu2

Hi,
  I'm only 81, but I've had very large boobs since taking bicalutimide for five years to control my prostate cancer. The only time the sore nipples really bother me is when I\m playing hockey. An errant puck or a crosscheck really hurts.Learned to sleep on my right side as it's my left one that hurts the most.
Stu 

hammer

I had to stop stepping on my belly years ago as my boobs got bigger! My back and right side is it, left doesn't work due to back and SI joint problems! You don't ever want to try laying on a pair of double Ds!

It is hell  to get old, and you guys got a few years on me, heck, I'm only 56!

Bob

aboywithgirls

well guys I'm only 40 years old and I have a set of 38 EI'm not sure how long they're going to keep growing but I don't mind em I live with them I wear a bra am not afraid to show itI've come to realize they just cause I'm a guy doesnt mean I can't have breast and it doesn't mean I ever wanted them but I have them and it take care of them just like any woman out there would take care of hers.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
I believe that  many men taking meds for BPH will see some side effects, and believe the sudden growth of my breast is related to this (I have always had moobs, but several years back they started to blossom) but what are the choices? 
I was at a stage that I had to wear pads to keep my pants dry, not a good choice for sure. 

You may say surgery is a good choice, but if I can avoid it with meds, I think that is a better choice. 

So at the end of the day, I need to use another support garment, but I do get to sleep well at night and can urinate again with purpose, so I think it is a trade off!

hammer

I started with small boobs in my teens, and back then you or at least I didn't think much of them. In the Navy I'd come from the shower with the towel around my waist and a few of the guys would in fun tell me I should cover the top too it made them miss their wives! I didn't get worked up over the remakes.

While Debbie was pregnant with number 5 our youngest daughter I had a vasectomy and two years later lost the testicles, because they rotted due to the diabetes or from my auto immune system attacking them after the vasectomy. Then along with all the meds I had no control over the growth of the breast! I even went through hot flashes as well during the time they were growing like crazy as well as lactation.

With as big as they are, the surgery would be a night mare with all the extra skin, and giving the other surgeries I've had to help me walk, reduce the pain, I see no reason to have this surgery. Breast will not shorten ones life, for me it does not have any effect on my self esteem or self confidence so I only see it as a waist of money.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024