Author Topic: *POST OP PICS* Karidis surgery end of November 2016  (Read 7708 times)

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
I'll get you a pic of the crease at some point tomorrow... it really is minor and I just had to double check it was still doing it

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Please do post a pic when you have time, i really appreciated your feedback, i live in eastern Europe and in this part there is no surgeons that are great for this procedure. 

I will hit hard the gym to loose som fat and to regain some good tonified muscles and i hope in January or February to make up my mind and go for the surgery. 
I was always afraid of the after results as i seen cases that i didnt liked, i don't want to exchange gyno with something as bothersome or maybe more bothersome than the initial cause.

Thanks again for your time and help!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Williamb, if you have time please post the pic with the pecs flexed when the crease is showing up.

Also i want to ask you, can you see your glands after the surgery if you ask? I really would like to see them, even to get them home and to trap them somewhere like they trapped me : ))

Do you need to spend the night in the hospital?

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Will do mate.. prob not going to be tonight though as I'm getting in late!

Not sure to be honest! I didn't ask... I don't think it's something they normally do but if you're given them all that money I'm sure they'll do it for you!

Nah I was only in for the day... left at 5.00pm

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey Wiliamb, i just wanted to drop you a some new questions. Why do you think your chest filled in back to a more normal round/fuller look? Is it scar tissue or some returning fat?

Im asking this because like i said, im one of the guys who dosent want a flat chest like a table. I really like two thirds of my chest and i would not want to change the entire aparence of my chest, just tp get rid of the extra tissue and some better side definition. 

Do you think i can talk this aspect with the doc, does he listen to ones needs? And if yes, in the surgery day how will he remember what we talked about at the consultation as i hear ussualy consultation day is 1 month apart of surgery day.

Does the doc handle his e-mails him self or by his personal?

Im back in the gym hitting hard the iron, dieting, walking, cardioing. I hope i will get back to a  better shape and somewhere at the end of february to go for the surgery.

Thanksor your answers and for your time. 

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Just a quick update! It's been a year and a half (wow that went fast) since I had the surgery! I've paid it all off now which is great... and it's still the best decision I've made! Chest feels and looks great and I wear what I want! Strange I don't even think about it anymore.... it's difficult thinking back to before the op and putting myself back in the mindset of having gyne! But I'll be lurking in these forums and trying to help others out if I can!

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your update. I am new to this forum. I've been thinking on and off for around 10 years about the operation. I've now decided to proceed with the operation in June with Mr Vijh. Reading the threads I must admit I am not looking forward to the first 6 months of recovery

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Hi buddy... glad you made the step to get it in! You won't regret it! For me the 6 months after we're not a problem... a lot of guys talk about an emotional rollacoster and In my experience I never really experienced that! My chest was so flat from day 1, and it was always a massive improvement from what it was like! Didn't really change too much for me!

I will say though... I did find the first couple of days/ nights after the op difficult! I couldn't move much because I was sore... not sure how some people are able to go back to work the next day!

Overall I strangely enjoyed the whole process though! Life changing moment!

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Evening. Thank you for the reassurance. I'm glad that you are pleased with your outcome. I will look at reporting on my progress throughout the whole process as it may help people like myself on making a decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024