Author Topic: Need gel for after surgery swellings and bruisings... DOCs're most welcome  (Read 2641 times)

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
Dear All

I'm 9 days post surgery, my PS told me to use gel called ( Mobilat ) made in Germany for decreasing swellings and relieve inflammations.

Pharmaceutically active ingredients:
100 g gel contain:

Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfuric acid ester              0.2 g
Salicylic acid                                                             2.0 g
Suprarenal extract                                                   1.0 g

other ingredients:
Isopropyl, alcohol, polyacrylic acid, propylene glycol, ethanolamine, sodium edetate, fragrance, purified water.

I've been using it since 5 days ago but I don't feel it's effective.

Please could any body tell me which gel is the best one for the swelling and bruising specially for those who did the operation recently??

Also, please advice some Vitamins help the healing to be faster?

thanks
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 04:39:36 AM by MA1980 »

Offline kgr

• Posting Member
Dude... You're just 5 days post op, and complaining that the swelling didnt reduce... FYI, your chest area will start swelling soon, no matter whatever gel you apply!!

It is our body's defence mechanism to inflammate the operated area to protect those tissues.

Don't worry, the swelling will start disappearing from your 2nd month after surgery. I am 4 weeks post op, and my chest is still swollen, and is perfectly normal as it happens to everyone who undergoes this surgery.

Our body takes its own time to heal, so be patient!
Surgery on 8th July 2008 under Dr. Deepak KL @ Apollo - Bangalore, India.
Liposuction + Gland excision. Cost - US$ 775 (Rs. 32,200 INR)
Details: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14938.0
***Recovering***

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
Don't worry, the swelling will start disappearing from your 2nd month after surgery. I am 4 weeks post op, and my chest is still swollen, and is perfectly normal as it happens to everyone who undergoes this surgery.

Our body takes its own time to heal, so be patient!

Thanks, it encourages me  ;D but I'm looking for any think that could enhance my healing such better quality gel , vitamins,...etc

which gel do you use?? do you feel the gel comes inside your skin when u put it on ur breast?

could you name some vitamins preferable during this period?

What about water? should I drink more as I know it's good for skin

Appreciate your reply :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024