Author Topic: I'm back with an update, includes a gallery of different stages of my gyne  (Read 12500 times)

Offline MX

• Posting Member
great results.

i got a question for you,

my surgery is on the 27th, and my friends are going to a waterpark like a week or 2 after.

how long did it take for your chest to look normal?

and how long did it take for you to be able to exercise, like swimming?

Offline BobMiller

• Posting Member
Your before pictures looked fine to me  :-\ Maybe thats just because mine are 100x bigger. Looks good now too though.

Offline mosquitoman

Looks good man, congrats. God love living in Canada, eh (free)

Wait a minute, this surgery is free in Canada???

I live in montreal and have the exact same physique as his pre op

Would this be free for me? I am 22years old btw

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
OHIP is in Ontario only I believe and you have to be under 18  :(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How's your healing going dude?

Any recent pics to share?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

• Bronze Member
How's your healing going dude?

Any recent pics to share?

GB...

I have some beach pics but I don't think its that important to share them, my chest hasnt changed THAT much from the 3 month point, just overall healing.  My nipples do stick out a LITTLE but obviously I am hypersensitive to it.  I feel great about my chest now- I played topless beach volleyball all week last week at the beach, something I would never think to be possible.

For those who want to see further pictures, I have something to say.  You can look at pictures all you want, to hold on to that hope, to get you through this- but I found that I scrutinized and got too picky when I focused too much on other guys' chests.  All you need to know is this-  If you get the right doctor, and do the right research, you will likely be able to arrange a successful operation, that can be (likely) revised if you want, and with time, your chest will heal.  But whats much more important than your chest healing, is you getting over it.  if you have the right attitude, then no one will give a shit about your chest.  But when you act self conscious and not confident, people will see that weakness and BAM you're socially awkward.

I find it hard to type all of this stuff, I would be better at saying it out loud. 

anyways best of luck to all of u puffies out there

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
did you have much swelling 3 weeks in? seems that a lot of ppl have swelling that gives puffy nipple appearance again.. if so how long till it seems to go down? (apart from scarring which obv will take longer)

• Bronze Member
did you have much swelling 3 weeks in? seems that a lot of ppl have swelling that gives puffy nipple appearance again.. if so how long till it seems to go down? (apart from scarring which obv will take longer)
Yes I did have swelling 3 weeks in, which was at times even worse then the gyne i started with.  I was extremely discouraged, but it all went down and I have continued to improve.

• Bronze Member
Hey guys, here with an update, been a while since my operation, but just thought I'd post where I am today.

I have been working out TONS, and I love it.  I get lots of attention from the girls, worrying about having awkward conversations and trying to hide my gyne are days far, far in the past, and I truly am happy.  Good luck to all with your quest, you can do it!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8813/picgqv.jpg

Offline ms123

• Posting Member
Looks great man, still as ripped 3 years later? Bet you don't even check this forum any more.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024