Author Topic: Am I developing Gyno?  (Read 8 times)

Offline Marudus

Hello to everyone!
I'm worring I'm developing Gyno due to the use of medications.

I used finasteride for years, and in some period together with antidepressants and antipsychotics to fight a depression.
One year ago I developed a rubbery lump under my right areola, I noticed it because my nipple hurted at touch. I was sure I was developing gyno, so my physician visited me and told me not to use antipsychotics because they caused it, finasteride and antidepressant were ok. After some days the pain went away, I then had a mammary echography which found nothing irregular in the left breast and an areolitis (inflammation of mammary areola) in the right. The doctor underlined it wasn't gyno but this inflammation. 

Since January I have again pain in both my pectorals this time. It's different from that of the last year because it isn't localized in my nipples but in the entire pectorals. I don't feel rubbery lumps anywhere and at touch they don't hurt, but some hours after and during the day I feel this discomfort. Sometimes it seems like I have a lot of needles in my pectorals, other times like I have had a trauma. I want to underline that I touched the zones looking for lumps a lot of times because I'm scared I'm developing boobs. 
My physician thinks it's neuralgia , but I'll have another echography this week to be sure. I put some photos

Thank you for your opinions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024