Author Topic: going to try something..  (Read 2675 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
.. alrite guys i went to the gnc  and i bought ZInc and some ViteX well see how this affects my gyn. Im 16 and i have pub gyn as long as i can remember and really bad puffy nips. I use to be over weight but i lost it all. I seem to have some hard lumps and ya i also bought some rebound and im debating  on this power stuff.But im tired of sitting arround gotta try something :-/ wish me luck

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good Luck Dude!!!   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
.. alrite guys i went to the gnc  and i bought ZInc and some ViteX well see how this affects my gyn. Im 16 and i have pub gyn as long as i can remember and really bad puffy nips. I use to be over weight but i lost it all. I seem to have some hard lumps and ya i also bought some rebound and im debating  on this power stuff.But im tired of sitting arround gotta try something :-/ wish me luck

I believe in a lot of cases those with gyne have been shown to have a zinc deficiency.  Zinc probably would help before you get gyne, maybe not after.  I suppose it's worth a shot

It's funny.  The time to take the zinc would be before you get it, but you wouldn't even think about taking zinc to help not get gyne if you don't have it in the first place.  Then again, low zinc may not actually be what causes the gyne eventhough those with it tend to have a deficiency:-/ :-/ :-/

Good luck
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 08:18:53 AM by jc71 »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
well the vitex controls women hormones which im taking 4 tablets a day

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024