Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: My story
« Last post by SideSet on Yesterday at 09:53:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I am sorry you struggled. Many of us, myself included, can sadly relate 
Acceptance / Re: Do you like wearing a bra
« Last post by SideSet on Yesterday at 09:46:34 PM »
I like the way a bra feels and looks on me
Ask a Doctor / Re: Gyno after surgery and trt
« Last post by Miguel Delgado MD on Yesterday at 09:05:30 PM »
The fact that you are having trt and HCG treatment can start the growth.  Nolvadex may or may not help. However, it is something you can try. You should be under a knowledgeable doctor's care to manage such a complex issue. 
Acceptance / Re: Do you like wearing a bra
« Last post by Orb on Yesterday at 02:16:25 PM »
I have to admit I do quite like the feeling of a well fitting bra.  Things are held in place and I believe I have a much nicer shape.  The mental aspect or rather the comfort felt emotionally is another side of the coin I never thought I would have.
I would agree, function and fashion is also important to me as well.
  I do like how a different bra can shape things and change my outward appearance so dramatically.  I enjoy that very much.  That being said I do have some that are for an around the home day.  I'm inclined to think it satisfies my feminine   side.
Acceptance / Re: Like Women
« Last post by Orb on Yesterday at 02:06:05 PM »
This whole thing makes me smile.  I never gave any of this much thought.  ;D
If I were to make the bra a purse I would have to go shopping again.  No room anymore. ???
I'm also thinking I try to keep a smooth look and would be afraid of more unwanted lumps and bumps.
« Last post by Confused old man on Yesterday at 01:02:10 PM »
A bra is a boob holster😃👍😂😂
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 12:42:25 PM »
A female friend I had in college always called her bras,  over the shoulder bolder holsters. She was crazy. We never dated because of it. 
« Last post by aboywithgirls on Yesterday at 11:31:48 AM »
Same in regard to what others think. I was adjusting my bra the other day and while in a cubicle with a partition that’s a bit high and padded my strap had rolled and was digging in. I slid my finger under it to lift and slide to untwist as is how I do it at least and it slipped, snapping down. A co worked on other side of the wall asked what that was I just said I was putting a rubber band on some mail and it slipped lol.
In the US they call that concealed carry.
I guess I never thought of my bra as a holster but, I guess that is exactly what it is, especially as a "concealed carry"! I would definitely be turning some heads if I decided to "open carry" in public😳😄🥰💋

Sophie ❤️ 
« Last post by blad on Yesterday at 11:10:14 AM »
Same in regard to what others think. I was adjusting my bra the other day and while in a cubicle with a partition that’s a bit high and padded my strap had rolled and was digging in. I slid my finger under it to lift and slide to untwist as is how I do it at least and it slipped, snapping down. A co worked on other side of the wall asked what that was I just said I was putting a rubber band on some mail and it slipped lol.
In the US they call that concealed carry. 
« Last post by Aussie63 on June 23, 2022, 11:57:35 PM »
I couldn't agree more with My twins and Kazmage. This place makes it easy for us to be ourselves, to be who we truly are, in a way that is sometimes more difficult to do in real life. You couldn't offend us if you tried, Sophie. You're our guru! :D ❤️
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022