Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Lounge Area / Re: Morning coffee chat, any topic:
« Last post by taxmapper on March 15, 2024, 01:59:25 PM »
Speaking of surgery...

Had a tooth extracted Tuesday. 
First of two. 

The second one comes out April 2nd.Ream molar and secondary molar.  both gone from many years of covered decay from caps not being installed correctly. 

Birdie.. Lots of luck and prayer that you have no further issues and you heal soon. 

« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 15, 2024, 01:11:10 AM »
May your healing indeed be swift Birdie!
The procedure went much easier than the last. I am a bit sore, but not bad at all. 
Dependant on the final ultrasound, I might need one more procedure on the bad leg, but next week they will start on my other leg. 

Just take things slow all month is all they said. 😉
Acceptance Garments / Re: Breasts, bras, and boxers
« Last post by gotgyne on March 14, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »
Busty, with your beautiful breasts it seems more than natural to me, that you changed your boxers to pantyhose.
Acceptance / Re: Introducing myself
« Last post by gotgyne on March 14, 2024, 06:02:16 AM »
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that MidAgeMoobs doesn't comment anymore. His experience with finasteride would be of great interest for me. I already wrote in this thread that I took it myself. I stopped it since I got severe problems.
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by Evolver on March 13, 2024, 06:46:27 PM »
I was talking more about words or language that are no longer relevant and better ones taking their place. Intersex is a better word than hermaphrodite for example, even though either word describes the same condition. Another example is the term gender dysphoria, which used to be known until quite recently as gender identity disorder. 
« Last post by p.r.1974 on March 13, 2024, 03:46:04 PM »
May your healing indeed be swift Birdie!
« Last post by tryingtoaccept on March 13, 2024, 03:27:16 PM »
Thanks for the update Birdie, I hope the second surgery heals as fast as the first.
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by Moobzie on March 13, 2024, 03:14:17 PM »
Words don't change reality - i.e., saying a circle can "be" a square, or a square can "be" round doesn't alter the facts.  Inventing a 'new' word, like squircal, and claiming that now squares and circles can "be" whatever shape they want simply flies in the face of reality.
I accept the (rather obvious!) fact of my gynecomastia - a term, a 'word', that describes biological males with breasts development like females.  Having boobs does not make me a female, anymore than merely 'thinking' a male is a female makes a male to be a female.
I don't care if people call gynecomastia: a condition; a disorder, an abnormality; or anything else.
As the adage from my youth stated:
sticks and stones
can break my bones,
but words can't hurt me.
(Unless I let them, and I simply don't let them.)
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 13, 2024, 09:11:14 AM »
Leg has healed up great after surgery last week, but tomorrow they are doing the second half of the surgery on it, oh fun!

Since I'm not going to the day-centre tomorrow (outpatient surgery centre instead), I'll be wearing short-shorts and a tank top. I doubt the bus driver will say much. 

Everyone have a splendid day 💞

Birdie 💞
Photos / Re: What I'm Wearing Today
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 13, 2024, 08:53:48 AM »
Birdie, regarding those pics from your previous post, which I only just saw now: You're loud and you're proud, just as you should be! 💋
Thanks! 💞
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024