Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 3621 times)

Offline tomtritsio

Hello everyone.  I've had puffy nipples for about 3 years and have dealt with it just by constantly wearing an undershirt or a polyester dress shirt.

I've been working out pretty consistently for about 4 months and I've noticed my puffy nipples definitely are not going away.  Can anyone give their input on my chest and tell me if I may have gyne?  Sorry for the terrible pictures as my Q doesn't like taking pictures!

Thanks everyone!

anandameansblisss

i think you are ok man. i just started working out too and although 4 months seems like a lot (and it is compared to baseline 0) it has not yet become a lifestyle, i think. i dont see anything wrong. as you work out your body composition will change.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
You do have gynecomastia. Looks like mine before surgery. Believe me, working out will not help the contour of your chest. That little piece of hard tissue behind your nipple is glandular tissue that needs to be cut out (excised). Liposuction will not suck it out no matter what a surgeon says.

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
 :o :o
CUTE Xpression!! Are you GAY??
Naah ..jus jokin!!!
An expression like that cud attract many gays.
Ur chest looks pretty normal!!!
maybe 1 on a 10 scale!!
C YA. ;)
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I do not see any gyne there either... Maybe I'm wrong ?

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I don't really think you have gyne, at least it's not enough for you to ever worry about.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
You do have a very mild case but if you don't have gynecomastia, then i don't know what gynecomastia is. You obviously are not obese but your nips are protruding from gland.

Here's the problem:  I would guess that if you have surgery that you will maybe have a 50% improvement.  It looks like mine before surgery. I have improvement but I would like more.  I still haven't had my one month post op so i'm not sure if there is still swelling.

Luckily, you look better than most people after gyne surgery. Some people have like A, B, or C cup breasts and they are usually happier with the surgery than those with just puffy nips.

Keep hittin' the weights and find a surgeon that will prime you for realistic results and make a decision from there.

Just my opinion.

Good luck

Peace

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Man, they look better than mine AFTER surgery!  I think u're good
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah but that's what happens when you start from a worse case. 

you do have it, about a 2/10, just enough to be a distraction.  see what mmaman said, though don't expect weights to actually improve it from where it is. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024