Author Topic: had revision surgery 2 days ago  (Read 3844 times)

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
hey all... sorry I haven't posted on this site for a while, but I don't have Internet at home anymore so it's kinda difficult. Right now I'm at a cybercafe. Just wanted to post up here that I finally had my revision surgery, 7-and-a-half months after my first operation. Lipo only, the gland was all removed the last time (well almost all, the surgeon needs to leave a little in, to avoid a concave look)

Not much to do now but wait till Thursday when I'll meet my PS to remove the stitches and look in the mirror :-) Will keep you all posted.

Just wondering how soon after a revision surgery like this do you look normal without a shirt? I've been seeing a pretty awesome chick lately (its amazing how my confidence soared after my first operation) and I probably will be having sex soon (for the first time I might add) but it's too early for me to share something like this with someone, if you know what I mean.  ;)

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
, if you know what I mean
i understand  ;D

hey just was curious reason for revision, even though u had gland excision the first time....
how old are you? i ask because my next question is did u have Drain?

I wish you good luck with you next consultation
go chase ur chick on a beach  ;D

~~~~~~hungry tides~~~~~~
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
I had gland excision the first time, yes. my left side had a pronounced breast shape that was highly embarassing to say the least. even now, 2 weeks after my revision surgery, there is still a pronounced breast shape on my left side, although smaller (right side is OK... not flat, but not feminine either). Not quite ready to hit the beach just yet. I'm 27 btw. and no, I didnt have any drain, why?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 04:51:17 AM by frodo »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024