Author Topic: Is this gyne?  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Tig_O_Bitties

I am 21 6'0 240 lbs. I'm pretty sure I have gyne, I've always avoided going swimming or any activities that involve taking my shirt off, it was'nt as bad when I was in high school cause I was working out everyday but since i've finished high school they have gotten bigger or me just getting fatter, I have just started biking and working out to try and reduce the fat but I don't know if that will help much. Any suggestions on what I can do would be greatly appreciated.  http://www.geocities.com/death_blooming13/night_vision.html

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
looks like it to me.

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
ATHF fan? Just curious

Offline Tig_O_Bitties

Haha yeah I watch it sometimes

Offline Spleen

Looks like it is.  

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
What y'all mean it looks like it? It is! It disproportiananatiates your chest and looks like milk mounds.

Get the c.r.e.a.m. and go see a plastic surgeon right away. Those shits aint just fat, they are glands.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 02:15:23 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
definitely is gyne, good luck to you...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Tig_O_Bitties

They are not that sensitive. I'm working out and dieting to see what they will look like before I try surgery, I don't want to have surgery and have em turn out worse then they are now.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
man b4 u do surgery check out a few results on this site there is one guy on this site who had a bad surgery experience  and lost his nipples completely  -- it looks really bad-- nto all surgeries are bad but as with anything many risks are involved with surgeries..
not to mention the surgeries are expensive as heck...
truthfully man, it is not anything abnormal as u can see alot of us have it MUCH worse than U...  and remember once u hae surgery, there is no going back to fix whats messed up if its a botched surgery

why are you trying to scare people, as long as you go to someone with experience and knows what they're doing (ask to see lots of pics, post on here to see other peoples experiences), you'll be ok, yes there is risks with all surgery, but i'd say from my research this surgery is as simple as it gets....you can minimize the risks to almost nothing by DOING YOUR RESEARCH...

you sound like someone that's convinced themselves they don't need the surgery, either your too embarassed to get it done, or don't have the money, either of those reasons i respect and understand...but honestly i think your whole "dont' get the surgery cause u'll lose your nipples" attitude is something u've come up with so you don't have to accept the real reason YOU don't want surgery, and your trying to push this thinking on other people..

i  hope to have the surgery done soon, without this board, i don't think that would have been possible, i would hate to see someone suffer the rest of their life because someone like you scared them into thinking the surgeon is going to hack their nipples off...

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
please, whatever you do, dont listen to blatino. he is the forum idiot

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
sure thing b, I gues that (being a newbie)never stopped you from talkin sh*t though ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024