Author Topic: Might Have It? (Pics)  (Read 3616 times)

Offline Djnardu

• Posting Member
Hi there. Well I stumbled across this site and thought it pertained to something ive been wondering about. Its been something that hasn't really bothered me much but still has been nagging. I'm not rly self conscious about myself and dont plan to have surgery even if its gynecomastia. I feel that even if it is its not that bad IMO and something I can easily live with.

The past year I gained about 20 extra pounds do to some family stress issues and such. Ive just started exercising once again and was hoping that maybe my weight gain had made it more prominent. I plan on losing 15-20 pounds and take a second look when I do, but until then let me ask you of your opinion.
I still have some muscle because I used to be very athletic before the weight but thats a different story, here are my two pics.

Again I plan on losing around 20 pounds, but I dont know if it would do anything. I was just wondering if it was weight, gynecomastia, or maybe a lil of both. Thanks alot for your help.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Hey Man. Please note only my non professional opinion, but yeah I think you have gyne, a combination of gland and fat. I would rate about 5 out of 10.

Good luck...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yeah... You have gyne. Both gland and fat. I'd give a 4-5

Offline Djnardu

• Posting Member
Well ive talked to my family and I was very surprised to find out that nobody ever noticed until I pointed it out to them. They dont care if I have surgery or not but think I look fine the way I am.

My GF is also very supportive and told me she never noticed. She says I look great with and without my shirt on. So im keeping them. Ive never been one to care what others think and could care less. I think I look fine and im gonna stay with what I was given. Ill keep on losing weight and tightening the area.

I know my chest isnt as bad as many others so I probably dont have to deal with what others do. Even so, I still think I look pretty good with my shirt on. My GF says when I have something tight on or my nipples are hard it flattens out and looks very muscular and is a turn on. So ill go with that =P.

Thanks alot everyone I plan on sticking around for support of others I think this is a great site.

Also heres a pic of me with my shirt on =P.

Offline cm

Well ive talked to my family and I was very surprised to find out that nobody ever noticed until I pointed it out to them. They dont care if I have surgery or not but think I look fine the way I am.

My GF is also very supportive and told me she never noticed. She says I look great with and without my shirt on. So im keeping them. Ive never been one to care what others think and could care less. I think I look fine and im gonna stay with what I was given. Ill keep on losing weight and tightening the area.

I know my chest isnt as bad as many others so I probably dont have to deal with what others do. Even so, I still think I look pretty good with my shirt on. My GF says when I have something tight on or my nipples are hard it flattens out and looks very muscular and is a turn on. So ill go with that =P.

Thanks alot everyone I plan on sticking around for support of others I think this is a great site.

Also heres a pic of me with my shirt on =P.

I agree with you Djnardu. It looks perfectly fine with that polo shirt on in the pic. Just looks like some who is semi- buff ( ie been to the gym for a while or lost previous muscle like myself) and with a medium body-fat level. looks pretty square in shape (good). No one would notice anything unusual with that top on. Chose tops wit a similar cut to this!

I myself have gotten to 14% body fat with basic ab outline and contures. I lost alot of weight and my bigger pecs and arms etc because I havent lifted properly on upperbody for 6 monts due to a shoulder injury. So I just did some legs, alot of cardio , very clean diet and i trianed the left side of my upper body moderately (non injured side).

Anyway, my chest is still saggy buy it isnt bad at all when I stand upright. It just hangs (saggs when i bend or lean over or sit leaning forward and I can see them jiggling when i jump in front of the mirror . Not normal because i just watched wrestling today and 2 of them were jumping and their pecs stayed nearly still even tho their pecs were realy rounded.

So im gonna get down to 8-10% bodyfat and see. as i dont think mine is very bad. could just be where i store most of my bodyfat. anyway , when i wear tops like u in the pic, i look fine, and now cos iv lost so much weight ( alot of bodyfat but also muscle unfortunately :'( )

I am comfortable to walk topless on beach as even tho im alot smaller than i used to be, i still decent and my waist is better than ever! i just wouldnt run on the beach topless!! not until i lower the bodyfat and see. I think You should do the same if you are happy enough as u look decent with shirt on.

This is my first post and there are other members who know alot more than me and would be more helpful in terms of talkin abouy gyne with you.

I just wanted you to know that i thought your chest didnt look too bad. I used to be a gym instructor before going back to college. Surgery has gone through my mind but im sure i wont need it if i got to 10-8% bodyfat. at that level my chest would still probably be a little saggy but would not look strange to a passer by. I dont know if im feeling gland or fatty tissue when i examined myself so, im gona get my doc to feel for the glands. (lets hope he knows!). IM happy that ur gf and family are supportive. It may not be worrying you all the time, but it does make you curious as you siad. I hope my limited knowledge and advise was of some use to you.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 04:40:43 PM by cm »

Offline vile

• Posting Member
From the side it doesnt look you have anything, but from the front I could see some shadows that makes it look like its sticking out just a bit.

If you are happy with it than I am more than happy for you, you shouldn't do surgery if it doesnt bother you but bear in mind that I had those waves too; at times I wanted to go through it and at times I didnt want to. Eventually I got tired of thinking about it all the time and I had it. If the subject comes up to your mind and it still bothers you, I suggest taking a different approach, sometimes avoiding it just doesnt seem to help to some people, like me.

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
you look fine with your shirt on, no sticky out bits - thats one of the bains of my life wioth gyne - so IMO you don't need to do anything :D

And good on your gf for being so supportive and I think so honest :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024