Author Topic: Do i have gyne?  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Hi I'd really appreciate if any could tell me whether or not i have gyne, or if it's just breast fat.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
I would suggest try and lose some weight first and see where you stand from there

So you can't tell if I have it or not? Eh i think that makes me feel better =]

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
catch hold of your breasts....and see if they are puffy.....cause its the skin behind the nipples which look puffy...your nipples look good and there is no pufiness in them.......

what am I looking for here? how should it feel?

Offline flex1appeal

I think you have it without a doubt. Though much of it is from your high bodyfat percentage. Dropping some weight could improve the appearance some but ultimately, I think you would find yourself getting surgery to rid yourself of it completely.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Is it possible that it will go away? I remember reading a while ago that it might go away after you turn 18 or something like that? I am 17 at the moment.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Lol. Does anyone wear those undergarments to hide the gyne? Do they work well and are they comfortable? I've been using scotch tape to hide mine.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Dont use scotch tape it hurts like hell trying to remove it, i use a nike pro vest, only £20 and very inconspicuous

haha yeah scotch tape use to take little parts of my skin out when I took it off but I've developed some tougher skin there so it works decently now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024