Author Topic: I think i am the worst here  (Read 7593 times)

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
my pictures speak for themselves... i cant afford surgery this means that i am trapped in this horrible body.. wut should i do??

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
outta interest how old are you? if your a student  you can do what i did and opend a student account. this gave me 1500 pounds interest free and i can now pay that back over the next three years. or cant you just get a loan out? does your gynecomastia effect you in everyday life? if so i think that if you cant get the cash then look at loans that way you can start to enjoy life and start living! what country are you from too? i no that with a case like yours you would be able to get it done free on the nhs in the uk.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
40dd...

Yeah, I am in agreement with you my man. Your case is the most severe that I have seen here.

Just curious, what has your doctor said about this?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
well i am in the U.S.... i know its rediculous but i feel like i have my back against a wall....

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
well my doctor kinda told off my parents telling them that how could they let me suffer and think that it was natural...... then he told me that i would have to lose wieght if i was to be eligible for surgery most of the time... and i agree... because of this i need to lose weight before i can get ne thing done.. and most places tell me that i will need to lose weight for the best results.... its just you are telling me that i have to over come a big hurdle just to get across an even bigger hurdle and im not allways up for it.... IDK ne one have ne inspiration for me????

Offline outertrial

I should think your inspiration, and motivation should be pretty clear. Also youll feel a lot better when the weight starts shifting as not only will you look and feel better, but the moobs will shrink a bit too.

Best of all you get to have the op and total moob eradication at the end of it.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
X2 on what DenverGuy said...

And how much overweight are you, anyway?  I can't really tell from your pics.  I'm guessing that your chest pics make you look more overweight than you really are.  In your case, I'm going to deviate from the popular advice and say to go for the SURGERY as priority #1.  Work on weight loss, too, but don't let weight loss be a prerequisite to your getting help with your chest.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Hey, If you have insurance, loose the weight, and still have such a bad case, I would assume you could get your insurance company to pay for it.  I know that some women have had breast reductions covered by insurance when it causes back pain, and bad posture.  From an insurance companies perspective, a breast reduction is much cheaper than continued treatment for a back injury.  I know it sucks going to the gym when you have gyne, but if you can just cut some calories, and take an hour walk every day, (early am, and late pm are great times to avoid people) you should make some progress.  I'm 100% sure that loosing weight will effect your chest in your case, but I'm also 100 percent sure that it will not solve your problem.  Unfortunately, it looks like you will need a bit more expensive operation than most people on this site, which may include skin reduction etc. 

Good luck to you, and I would definitely bring the fight the the insurance company.  It may take a long time to get though the red tape, but by that time you could be at a more stable weight for an operation.

Offline flex1appeal

Mr Nip beat me too it. I was gonna say that weight loss should be secondary at this point. There are many surgeons that won't require weight loss first. I have never seen a case more deserving of immediate action than yours.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
   Excuse my frankness,  but what parent in this country would not beg , borrow or steal to  get this  kid cash  for surgery?  Dont tell me  they cant borrow 6k.   This  young man needs  IMMEDIATE SUPPORT.  If it was my kid  I would  take a 2nd  or 3rd  job to raise the money for my son . I feel  soooo bad for this guy.
         I think it is a  mistake to   operate  now,  if his  chest is operated on now and sculpted to his current weight/ frame  he will need  lots of revision later  when he sheds his pounds.  Bermant  said to me , since I plan on  dropping 20 pounds,   loose the weight [ if weight loss is in  your plans] then  he will scuplt to  my  body.   
   IMO  a meeting with a  dietician, your GP, and your parents to come up with a weight loss plan, then   line up the surgery   after  you  drop the weight

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
have u ever tried to do analysis about the hormones and testosterone levels
?

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
well about my hormones..... they said that they can only guess if i had unbalanced hormones but that i dont have them now and that i am totally normal as of now.. and at the time i went to the one of the best childrens hospitals in the world.. the childrens hospital of philadelphia if you didnt know.. and they said that they found nothing... idk i guess its time for me to stop hiding it so hard so that i can live with it but to do everything in my power to get rid of it.. even though it feels like a distant wish of mine to get operated on....... ya know sometimes if you live with something long enough you become numb to the pain or in my case numb in general....

Offline bbopman200

• Posting Member
Dont worry man. My condition is almost as bad as yours. You're definitely not alone.

Worse than this guy at least:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10955.0.html

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
Dont worry man. My condition is almost as bad as yours. You're definitely not alone.

Worse than this guy at least:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10955.0.html

hahahaha as u can see this is my topic
u r not alone dude
dnt be said  :)

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
   Excuse my frankness,  but what parent in this country would not beg , borrow or steal to  get this  kid cash  for surgery?  Dont tell me  they cant borrow 6k.   This  young man needs  IMMEDIATE SUPPORT.  If it was my kid  I would  take a 2nd  or 3rd  job to raise the money for my son . I feel  soooo bad for this guy.

I agree. Sadly, some parents just don't give a shit. I know mine didn't. I had to raise the money myself. That's just the way it is sometimes and I'll never ever understand it.

... and about insurance. He's better off working and trying to get a job instead of worrying about insurance. I've known people to need insurance worse than this and they couldn't get it approved. He can try, but in the end he could be wasting valuable time. There are student loans out there he could try. That's how I found a loophole.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 03:19:06 PM by Don Won I »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024