Author Topic: Anyone else have this post surgery experience? More pics  (Read 3207 times)

Offline gladididit

• Posting Member
My nipples have a crease.  They didn't before...

Anyone else have this post surgery experience?  My Doctor made the incision on the side of my nipples rather than on the bottom side.

Regardless, I am so happy that I can wear regular shirts and can go to the pool w/o stares.

:)

The left side shows more swelling at the end of the day (when the last picture was taken).  In the morning it is pretty darn flat. ;D

http://picasaweb.google.com/gladididit/BeforeThreeWeeksFiveWeeks

Offline gladididit

• Posting Member
It has been 5 weeks.  I do notice that the creases aren't as bad in the morning, or anytime the swelling is down.

Offline flex1appeal

Part of it is from scar tissue/swelling and the rest is loose skin that will tighten back up over time. It has taken me nearly 9 months post op to get rid of my crease. I still see it but not as noticeable. It was more like yours in the beginning. I recommend working out some to build muscle to replace the dead space in the skin where the fat and gland use to occupy. I posted 9 month post op pics yesterday if you want to check them out.

flex

Offline outertrial

Early doors yet. Give it lots more time. If it still looks creased at 9 months then maybe you should worry.

Offline gladididit

• Posting Member
How many weeks after surgery did your Dr. say you should wait before working out?

On Tuesday, it will be six weeks post surgery. 

Offline flex1appeal

At this stage you are far enough along to be able to workout with very little problems. I started training 3 weeks later and by week six, I was already hitting the weights pretty hard.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024