Author Topic: new pics.. help!  (Read 2742 times)

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
just snapped these photos, PS is concerned about skin issues. any thoughts/impressions would be appreciated, internal lift would have to be done!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:05:10 AM by deja911 »

GynO_DuDe

Still young, that should flatten down nicely.

Im 20 and have severe gyne, my PS thinks it'll tighten back to my chest after a year once I hit the gym again when im ready etc.

GynO_DuDe

lol ooops, I mean HAD severe gyne! haha still haven't got round to the fact that im moobless :D

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think you just need gland excision. There does not seem to have much fat... How old are you ?

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
what doctor are you seeing....i had the breast lift....lets talk

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
i'm 18.. caught me off guard when i was told it was a concern

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
I spoke to my PS today (which is highly regarded and has operated on many members of this same board). A mastopexy procedure is the best option as per the PS` recommendation. This saggy skin is attributed from weight loss/gain (some 15-18lbs within the last 12 months). Any opinions would be extremely appreciated!

thanks.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 02:37:12 PM by deja911 »

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
I started lifting today and the gyne incredibly expanded (felt like my entire middle/lower part of pec was the entire gland). I figure dieting, mild weight lifting and cardio. I have high body fat (some 20-25%). I lifted for roughly 2 years and stopped roughly 8 months ago.

any thoughts?

GynO_DuDe

Yeah mate definitely and stop doing the (you know what) because thats one of the causes of gyne bro.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024