Author Topic: Is mine that bad?  (Read 4271 times)

Offline fulkner12

• Posting Member
Im 15 years old and I have had these bumps under my nipples for about 2 years. My parnets said they would go away but its been two years and they still have not gone away

Offline outertrial

Not bad, bit of gland growth. May well go away after puberty. If you still have them at 17-18 then maybe think about options then if it still bothers you.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
There are signs of gynecomastia indeed, more visible on the left side of your chest. However, I think it is a bit early to worry about it at your age, given the little importance of your gynecomastia. As outertrial told you, you should wait, until you are 18-20 I'd say, and see how it goes. Then, you'll deal with it if it has not disappeared. I hope it will !

Offline fulkner12

• Posting Member
Yeah if i wear a undershirt its not noticable and when my nipples are hard i look fine

Offline fulkner12

• Posting Member
ok. I was wondering if there is a more likely chance for it to correct its self then not.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
dude actually as u said it does not bother u
so wait till the age of 19 and then u can take the decision if they are bothering u
but it is STRONGLY recommended that u see a doctor and make blood picture to see the hormones level and know why they appeared
thanks alot in advance

Offline fulkner12

• Posting Member
blood picture?..... can someone please explain

Offline tanny

• Posting Member
dude actually as u said it does not bother u
so wait till the age of 19 and then u can take the decision if they are bothering u
but it is STRONGLY recommended that u see a doctor and make blood picture to see the hormones level and know why they appeared
thanks alot in advance

what is blood picture??? ::) :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024