Author Topic: Endocrinologist's in DC/VA  (Read 2232 times)

Offline ItsTime

First of all I would like to thank all who contribute to this forum as it has help me tremendously in the past year. By the end of Secember I will no longer be on the same insurance with my parents, therefore I would like to make the necessary steps leading to surgery. Eventually I will tell them that I will be considering the surgery, but as right now I would like as little involvement from them as possible.

I have this problem since freshman year of high school and now I am 23 years old. I will be graduating college this May and hopefully be able to find a decent job to finance the surgery. I know that there is not guarantees, but I want to get this done right the first time if possible. From reading this forum the first thing one should do is get tested from an endocrinologist correct? Can someone recommend me a endocrinologist locally in the DC/NOVA area? How much will it cost to get tested? And what questions should I ask during my appointment? Any other advice would greatly be appreciated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024