Author Topic: DO I HAVE GYNECOMASTIA?  (Read 4593 times)

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Pic might be to dark. If so, I will post more later...
Thanks!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes you do. Gland maybe

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Thanks for your post guy's.

Question; Does it look like a moderate or severe case?
Any surgeon recommendations in Philly area?

Here is another pic...

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Sadly, I am the cause of this problem. My case is a little different then most guy's here.
I have a gender identity disorder and I have been a cross dresser for years. I took estrogen tablets a few years ago without a doctor. I only wanted to see what it was like to feel like a woman and then come back to being a man. I had no idea that this would be irreversible. This is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. Prior to this I had great pecs... This is making me depressed as hell.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
this is a  small case and many guys have chests like this without taking estrogen. on the plus side its a simple matter of finding a qualified plastic surgeon to take the gland out and u should back the way u were :)

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
this is a  small case and many guys have chests like this without taking estrogen. on the plus side its a simple matter of finding a qualified plastic surgeon to take the gland out and u should back the way u were :)

I believe that. I have seen different guy's chests with this problem. I was always a gym guy and I valued my firm pecs. I used to love wearing tight shirts. Now I feel embarrassed too and it is depressing.

I am sure it is a simple fix for the right surgeon. Sadly, 6 to 7k is out of my range at the moment. It would take me a few years to save up that kinda cash. By that time the cost will be 10k.

I read about the guy that had his surgery done in Peru. The price sounds tempting but it scares me. If the doctor screws up, it would be hard to sue him being in a different country... Not that I am sue happy, I just want it done right...

Offline outertrial

You would have no luck suing anyone in peru. But if it only costs $800 dollars might be worth the risk.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
You would have no luck suing anyone in peru. But if it only costs $800 dollars might be worth the risk.

uh i dont think you would be concerned about the price of surgery if u ended up getting infections other complications ie not waking up after surgery? im sure there are qualified plastic surgeons in peru but surgery should be done by a qualified PS localy in case of complications.

have you considered finance for  your surgery? i just finished paying off my car loan (almost 7 grand) over 2 years (from my parents so no interest) and only paid about $50 a week, i hardly noticed it coming out of my pay automatically. on the other hand u could save $50 a week and although it may seem like a long time in the grand scheme it isn't.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member

uh i dont think you would be concerned about the price of surgery if u ended up getting infections other complications ie not waking up after surgery? im sure there are qualified plastic surgeons in peru but surgery should be done by a qualified PS localy in case of complications.

have you considered finance for  your surgery? i just finished paying off my car loan (almost 7 grand) over 2 years (from my parents so no interest) and only paid about $50 a week, i hardly noticed it coming out of my pay automatically. on the other hand u could save $50 a week and although it may seem like a long time in the grand scheme it isn't.

Your post sounds sensible, however, complications can happen in any hospital. I am sure if you are feeling fine getting back on the plane, you will be ok until you get home. You can check into a hospital when you arrive back in the US if you need to. As long as you receive an anti biotic, infection should not occur. On the down side, I would be worried that my chest might be deformed from surgery. ie one bigger then the other or a creator... Having surgery done in your home land is much more comforting I am sure.

As far as saving money? That has always been tough on my income. But your are right, $50 a week is nothing as long as you have a good steady job. As soon as I try to save money, my car breaks down of some BS happens where I need to spend my savings.

Offline glanza

ehh man you look perfectly normal notting to go get sliced up over
seriously believe me there are lots of people that look exactly like that
in the area

nowt to worry about AT ALL!!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Dude just hit the gym, do incline bench press, decline and regular bench press and work in alot of close gripped bench presses.

I had my gyne removed and my chest looks similar to yours after surjury ( i had alot of gyne for a 19 year old), im 20 now and going on 21 soon, and my chest is looking better each month just from a strong working out regiment.

I would just hit the weights hard all around again, and keep that up and work and enjoy life.

Should you find yourself down the road a year or two from now, still wanting the surjury then at least you tried working out, all around you will look much better and you'll have saved some money for the surjury.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
ehh man you look perfectly normal notting to go get sliced up over
seriously believe me there are lots of people that look exactly like that
in the area

nowt to worry about AT ALL!!

Thanks for your post.

Honestly, I don't want to look like the average guy. With the little breast tissue I have, I feel that my pec's will always look out of shape - no matter how hard I work out. I don't know if you read all of my posts? I took Estrogen for about 6 months.
I know, stupid. And believe me, I am a real man, not some femmbot sissy...

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Dude just hit the gym, do incline bench press, decline and regular bench press and work in alot of close gripped bench presses.

I had my gyne removed and my chest looks similar to yours after surjury ( i had alot of gyne for a 19 year old), im 20 now and going on 21 soon, and my chest is looking better each month just from a strong working out regiment.

I would just hit the weights hard all around again, and keep that up and work and enjoy life.

Should you find yourself down the road a year or two from now, still wanting the surjury then at least you tried working out, all around you will look much better and you'll have saved some money for the surjury.

I do go to the gym, but lately only once a week. I don't think working out will get rid of the breast tissue. They look pointie to me, and that stops me from taking my shirt off in the summer... :-[

Keep in mind, I am six foot - 185 lbs. So I don't have too much body fat. :(
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 07:48:44 PM by Superfred »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think that in your case you should go for surgery mate, losing weight or weight lifting will not make it disappear. Let us be honest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024