Author Topic: Rate My Problem  (Read 5695 times)

knekil

Hi
I am 26 years old ,5'11 (1.8 meters) tall and weigh 81 kgs (180 pounds)
i am having this problem, since i was a 12 years old.and want to get rid of this problem
plz rate my problem in 1-10 scale,plz share your honest thoughts

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
What's the need to worry about male breasts when you carry weight around your mid section?
You need to lose some weight. Try a low carb diet. If you can lose the mid section, I am sure your breast size will be reduced as well... ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 09:38:47 AM by Superfred »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Loose weight first buddy.

You will look very awkward if you have your chest reduced but still carry a mid section, and you may not even need the surjury if you loose weight and it reduces all around. Would save up alot of money for yourself.

I had much larger gyne then you had so i wouldn't even bother with surjury yet until you try to work out and loose weight, it should do the trick.

knekil

at a point of time (last year), i lost 10 kgs after  working out for few months,
but my moobs never seemed to have reduced,
so thinking of getting the surgery and then do the work out.......what do u suggest
how severe do u guys think my problem is..in 1-10?   ???

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member

Hi Dude.....

Sorry 4 replying in this post but.....YES your boobs will not reduce with any excercise..They will rather increase in size if you do push ups or any excercise that targets the Pectoralis ( major and minor groups) of muscles.

I see that your gynecomastia isnt severe. The boobs arent very conspicuous or very pointy and protruding....If U are overall chubby..ppl may/maynot notice it as Gyne.

But it is 100% evident that Glandular growth is there and the gland is not FAT...it is a rubbery mass which can only dissppear with excision (surgigal removal).

The whole Idea is : ARE YOU Comfortable meeting people in this condition...or U feel utter shame and low confidence that is affecting ur life majorly?
I answer is YES....GO 4 Gyne Surgery. If it is not affecting U psychologically and ur not very very consciuos bout it....Avoid surgery as you wudnt be a good candidate.Bcoz u shud feels very happy n relieved at the end of it all...N surgery isnt dat happening unless u want that relief very badly.

I rate ur Condition  as 6 out of 10. Thats my personal rating as my gyne was more horrible than urs...n it was rated at 7 by my surgeon. hope it is helpful.......

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I can see the gyne in the photos. exercise won't make it go away. surgery will fix the problem.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Honestly, I don't think that sports or anything else will make it disappear. You have gyne, it is not a severe case, but here it is. I'd rate it at 4-5, not more. I think you'd need gland removal like for me. I don't know if you've checked my last personal post. I've lost some pounds but still there for me. I'll go for surgery as soon as I can.
Feel free to post messages here or send PM,
Cheers mate !

knekil

i feel i have the gyne or for that matter the boobs
because when i go shirtless or go swimming
people make only fun of my boobs but not other parts
 (i am chubby over all, a bit over weight) 
its very embarrassing to take my shift off in public.
i even stopped wearing T-shirts and plain colored shirts
because they are more visible and people notice them easily.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
For the moment, nothing prevents you from losing weight and see what happens though. Trying losing weight will not cost you anything. Give it a try and see. But it will only make it less visible I think

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I agree with everyone else  I would lose weight first then I would  judge it  because its really hard for me to tell looking at your pics

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
I agree it is gyno for sure.
Every problem has his solution.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024