Author Topic: Help me find a competent dr. here in NJ  (Read 2500 times)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
So I've had 4 surgeries and amd still disgusted with the way my chest looks. It's funny everytime after surgery the dr. will tell me there's nothing more he can do, so I have to go to a new dr. and voila he's able to make an improvement, but again it's never satisfactoy.

I am broke and selling everything I own to pay for another surgery but need help finding someone good.

Please help.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I would consider a dr. in nyc as well but it's so far of a drive for me. the last one i went to was like a hour away and it was such a hassle.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Do you think that it is possible that you have BDD? IF that is true, no matter how many surgeries you have, it is never going to be okay. Have you posted pictures for feedback? I can't imagine that after 4 surgeries that you need more.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
trust me i dont have it. I haven't posted a picture but I know I've talked with other friends and they feel the same way. Every stupid dr. always positions my body in a way where the most problematic area is hard to concentrate on. I even warned this last dr. that i wanted to keep my arms a certain way and he insisted that it wasn't the best way to get all the fat.

Freakin jerk now refuses to do a revision even though he said he would if it was needed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024