Author Topic: my gyne  (Read 3119 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 any comments ?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
The second and third picture show something which look like gyne indeed. Given the quality of your pics, it's hard to say whether it is a mix of fat and gland. I'd say both personally but not sure at all. Wait for other opinion.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
looks like u have a small amount of gland there. probably nothing to be that worried about but if it bothers you then get it excised.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 update
  I started Testosterone Replacement Therapy about 2 weeks ago.  I  hired a company that knows about hormones, thats all they do. After   tons of tests,  it turns out my testosterone was  low,  estradiol was high, and free T3 was low.
    I started a regimen of testosterone cream, Arimedix tablets  to block estrogen, and T3 Capsules. Also  am taking  some great suppliments they gave me.  Super adrenal stress formula   and  EPA DHA  extra strenth.
  What  this all means is I found the  REASON for my  gyne tissue  build up via the tests. My gyne will not go away [ I   have  fatty  puffy nipples, but thet stick out and  inch], I  FEEL  much better and  through excersice I think some of this peky belly  fat will fo away finally.
          I  can say this  bodylogicmd company has  a good  doc in VA, I went to 2 other doctors   [both endos] and they  did not even order the correct tests!
 simply testing for  testosterone level is useless,  you must get the  bigger picture   to diagnose hormone issue.
              I am 45  ,   and I feel like  i will finally  get the  body I want where I can take of my shirt in public!!!
            I am reading  a valuable book called  Adrenal Stress syndrome  by DR Wilson and I highly suggest  you all get it.
              I am no health nut, I and a  strip steak, potato, salad with blue cheese dressing  guy but I  can tell you  knowledge on hormones and  adrenal glands  is   the key to  good  health and a fit look.
                    Please feel free to ask me any questions

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Way to go Mathew1! I believe you are on the right track my friend. I've been hanging out on these boards for a couple years now, and you are the first guy on this site I have witnessed tackle the hormonal issue so well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024