Author Topic: How bad is it? :-[  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Deviate

I'm quite certain i have gynecomastia, but i'm not so sure how bad my case is. I've never been too seriously self conscious about it but with growing pressure from others about image i'm starting to worry a bit. I could stand to lose a bit of fat (as you'll see), is that the source of my problem? or do i have gyn?

Photos:

Edit: Another thought, i'm a week short of being 18. Is there any hope this might just be the puberty gyne? I've had this for a few years now, if it was going to resolve itself would it have done it by now?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:32:50 AM by Deviate »

Offline dodgygardener

• Posting Member
difficult to gauge their mate cus i cant tell if ur overweight by a bit or a lot. ur nipples dont look all that big, but it isnt clear. try and find out ur bmi... or show a pic with ur stomach to put it in perspective

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
definitely gyn.  From the photos it looks like you have thick muscular pecs, and just pointy/puffy at the nipples.  While it is possible it may go away, usually it does not.  It's always better to lose body fat and then reassess, but i think it will make too much difference in your case.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024