Author Topic: BEFORE and AFTER - Not 100% satisfied - Done In canada  (Read 11734 times)

Offline butterman

Please give me honest opinions, which is all I ask in return of sharing these photos to help those who are still considering surgery in their decision making.

BEFORE

About one year after. As you can see, there is an indentation when I flex, it just doesn't look natural. But other than that, I feel it is definitely an improvement from before, and not adding in the fact that I also lost some weight and gained some muscle mass.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
what does it look like when u don't flex? i think it may look better if you lose a bit more fat as there seems to be a bit of a contour issue there.

Offline SVTPimp

• Posting Member
I am about 3wks post up and i also have an indentation on the left side only.Sucks cuz the right sized looks mint. Had my surgery with dr. Fielding. May just be uneven swellin i guess

knekil

i see signification improvement..but whats with the right nipple.. what did your doc say..i think it has not come back to normal....as the right one

Offline blue38

How did you look couple days after?? I just had surgery, had puffy nipples.  I got a chance to see them three days after surgery, they looked smaller but still puffy.  Did yours go down after time and the swelling went down???  thanks ???

Offline butterman

Did anyone have similar issues AND found a way to fix it? I admit that I am still embarassed to take off my shirt, and it's becoming more and more likely to me that I will just have to live with it being that way. However, I do feel a lot more confident when wearing tight fit shirts.

I am about 3wks post up and i also have an indentation on the left side only.Sucks cuz the right sized looks mint. Had my surgery with dr. Fielding. May just be uneven swellin i guess

I had it with Dr. Fielding too... I've been thinking of going back to him to let him check it out again, but I didn't bother because I would not want to go through surgery again. My left nipple was the same as the right for a while, but it got better. I'm guessing that a bit too much fat was taken out of the right one, causing the uneven shape.
For the time being I'm going to work on toning my chest a bit more and see if having more muscle mass there helps, I'll try to update in the future. Please post some pre/post-op pics if you can.

what does it look like when u don't flex? i think it may look better if you lose a bit more fat as there seems to be a bit of a contour issue there.
That's definitely the next course of action I plan to take. When not flexing, the folds/indentation isn't visible, but a smaller case of gynecomastia still exists

How did you look couple days after?? I just had surgery, had puffy nipples.  I got a chance to see them three days after surgery, they looked smaller but still puffy.  Did yours go down after time and the swelling went down???  thanks ???
They did look puffy a few days after, and went down within the month.

Offline butterman

Here's another picture which shows the cave-in really well

Offline ajax6

• Posting Member
First of all dude, you look amazing.  It looks like you've really been putting effort into working out, losing fat and gaining muscle.  I mean, just compare your chin/neck to the before pic?!  It may be because you've put so much work into yourself that you've become a little overly critical ... ?  This may not matter to you, but most pre-op guys in this forum would kill to look like that; I know I would. 

We're always going to find little things about ourselves we don't like, especially after having gone through what we have.  But seriously, if it bothers you that much, you could always have a revision done.  To go from what you were before (which is a lot like me) to what you are now is awesome.  I think you should keep working out, working on those pecs, and see your doctor.  He'll be able to feel around and explain the anatomy of your chest/muscle structure a little bit better. 

Anyway, I don't know if that helps or not, but I guess what I'm trying to say is, you have nothing to worry about.  Take care.

Offline butterman

Thanks ajax, I appreciate your comments

I'm not sure what to think about it really. However I do know that I don't like the thought of someone being able to tell from the indents that I've been operated on, and likely for cosmetic purposes. It would just be another source of possible gossip and I'd really just like to get over this whole ordeal and ultimately forget about it.

I'm going to tone up for another year and I'll keep you guys posted on the progress, hopefully that's all it will take

Any other recommendations? What would you do? Would you be willing to go under the knife again...?

Offline kingboob

There is no way I would go under the knife again if I were you..........

However I would continue to work out hard and try to lose a bit more fat and gain more muscle as it has obviously really improved your appearance so far...

I don't think anyone could tell from the indent that you have been operated on...... and even if they could, why would they assume it was for cosmetic reasons?   You could tell them you had a lump or cyst removed...... dodgy looking mole removed or any old rubbish!   

IMO no one would ever guess... and if they did just lie; it is none of their business anyway!

Offline scope

• Posting Member
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you. I also had surgery with Dr Fielding (about four months ago) and my nipples are still indented. I've been massaging for about a month and it still seems that it's not doing much. I also have that tissue mark... it's not blending in... also my right side feels like a bit more pointy then my left... could it be some tissue that he missed? I hope not, I really don't want a revision. Anyways here it is, 4 months post op:

(Left nipple, right nipple, full)

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5282/img00653wa2.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5017/img00654sp6.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7732/img00655fd2.jpg

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
shouldn't have went under the knife to begin with...  let this be a LIFE  lesson learned -- SURGERY is not the answer to all

what are you basing this theory on? no competent plastic surgeon would consider that a good result (right nipple) looks like u got good shape but its clear you have had surgery leaving you with major asymmetry which is not an acceptable result.

Offline scope

• Posting Member
I have a feeling that the concave/pitted nipples is the result of lipo, not the gland removal. I don't think revision will help our situation, the best thing to do is to pack on some chest muscle hoping it will relax and be normal.  I just hope that these fix during the summer time because I really want to swim, and you know, be shirtless.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Your chest looks a 10000 times better now and it will look better as time goes on

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
shouldn't have went under the knife to begin with...  let this be a LIFE  lesson learned -- SURGERY is not the answer to all

So what is the answer to all? Please, do tell.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024