Author Topic: $1715 For Gyenecomastia at NYC Hospitals  (Read 4796 times)

Offline jrpadilla72

Ok guys here it is.If aur looking to have surgery come to NYC.There are certain hospitals in the city that are part of the Health and Hospitals Corporation.Those are hospitals that belong to the city.I has seen a private plastic surgeon and was ready to pay close to $8000 for the procedure.Lucky for me my wife had breast reduction surgery at a city hospital.I got to talking to her surgeon and i could not believe my hears..To make a long story short, i had my pre-op appointment today.my surgery is on Feb 1st. $1715 INCLUDES everything and your first hospital post op appointment.The only thing they dont provide is  a compression vest.They go for about $60.U need a refferal from your primary care provider and thats about it.This is  a deal thats incredible.I will be keeping everyone posted as time goes by.

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
this seems hard to belive. is the 1750 all inclusive?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Hmmmm... How many gyno surgeries has this doctor done?  Do keep us posted.

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
This is very interesting. I'm having mine done in NYC on the 5th and mine is costing me $7900, but I know I'm having it done by someone who does this Exact procedure 8times a week.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 if it  sounds to good to be true......

I would not  let that guy touch me for  1800 hundred, something is wrong, no way  it can be any good

Offline jett

• Posting Member

Offline MSJ108

Offline GyneDancer

This is very interesting. I'm having mine done in NYC on the 5th and mine is costing me $7900, but I know I'm having it done by someone who does this Exact procedure 8times a week.

Who? Doing some searching and starting to see NY is a really good place to go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024