Author Topic: [REMOVED]  (Read 5112 times)

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Sorry guys, had to delete this, too many weird posters that make me sketchy about leaving pics up TBH...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:28:06 PM by KryptoKnight »

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Looks like you had a similar case to mine, except I am fatter :D. Results look great, I hope mine look like that. Right now they are still quite swollen and my nipples haven't contracted very much. They are kind of deflated at the moment if that makes sense.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah looks like all muscle now, fantastic results

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Looking really good mate! you've got a great proportioned body!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
your chest looked 100 % better   B4 the surgery  however, if U are pleased with the AFTER,  then congrats

Well I'm not going to necessarily disagree, it's still too early but I am very happy with my smaller, non-stretched nipples.  Prior to the surgery I was working out pretty hard, and def had more muscle mass.

Ive lost a decent amount of weight these past 2.5 weeks, which kind of sucks but not much I can do.  I know once I can get back in the gym and after some nice healing, I'll look much better than I did pre-op.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
your chest looked 100 % better   B4 the surgery  however, if U are pleased with the AFTER,  then congrats

this guy is pro gyne.. he goes around making negative comments about peoples post op results because he finds glandular tissue on men attractive. its important to keep that in mind when reading anything he pots.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member

this guy is pro gyne.. he goes around making negative comments about peoples post op results because he finds glandular tissue on men attractive. its important to keep that in mind when reading anything he pots.

Yeah I picked that up just now :\

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
is triplex angelallen or the pedophilic blatino sneaking back under a new handle?    >:(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'm so tired of people like triplex (fallen angel??). Just shut the darn up, seriously. It pisses me off so fucking bad. Not everyone are happy with a malformed chest. Sorry, but that's a fact.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
I agree, it's people like him that make you so uncomfortable to post pics... which is why I decided to take them down

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024