Author Topic: In Search of a good GYN doc in LOS ANGELES... anyone?  (Read 2398 times)

Offline jeff_fighb

I'm a 32 year old male with gynecomastia and I've always had this issue since I was 12 or 13. I'm actually lean and athletic with a good amount of muscle but my nipples look terrible! Very puffy and coned and the leaner I get the worse they look.

I had gyn surgery about 3 years ago by a well known internet popular doctor out of... Well, I'm not going to bash him just yet. He was an absolute not a nice person and the results were terrible... and I didn't go into the procedure with huge expectations, in fact I was very realistic about the outcome, but in the end the results were too awful to look past.

I live in Los Angeles and always have but I don't know anyone out here who has the same problem or who has had the same procedure. If anyone knows of a good plastic surgeon in the L.A./Hollywood area who is known for his gynecomastia work please forward me his info. I want to get this done again before the summer is here in no time. Thanks for listening.

peace...

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 04:42:15 AM by Merle »
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline jdencker

i'm in the same boat as you but haven't done any surgery yet.  did you find any dr here in LA?  did he fix your condition?

Offline kane790

• Posting Member
I live in Valencia and am currently 2 weeks 1 day post op. I went to Dr. Lussier www.lussiermd.com. I am pleased thus far although I still have quite a ways to go healing wise. Keep an eye out as I will be posting my pre op and 2week post op pics as soon as his admin forwards them to me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024