Author Topic: Do I have them????  (Read 3012 times)

Offline reduceroom54

A couple of people have said that it looks like I have breasts when I wear a tight sweater. This seemed to happen more when I was in Europe and a muscular/larger chest on a man is not common. Now that I am back in the US and started working out again for the last month they have become a little less noticeable because my shoulders got larger, but I'm still self-conscious of them. Any input?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 04:50:05 PM by reduceroom54 »

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
pics are too small... take new larger ones...

Offline reduceroom54

Hope this works...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Personnally, I think you look fine. I can't see anyhting. And if there is gyne, it is hardly hardly noticeable. I can just see a muscular body, well shaped. Nothing else. Hope that helps

Offline reduceroom54

Well thanks...But I wonder why I got the comments from a few people that it looks like I have breasts..Anyways, I guess I will just forget about it for now unless it gets worse.

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
You have it a bit but its hardly noticeable, if you think an op is best then go for it but it isn't bad at all

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
You look normal. It looks like you can use a little weight loss in the mid section. I would worry more bout that if I were you...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Well thanks...But I wonder why I got the comments from a few people that it looks like I have breasts..Anyways, I guess I will just forget about it for now unless it gets worse.

Post other pics with a shirt on and we'll see what it looks like.

But shirltless, you're fine. Some people would like to have a chest like yours I think, so there's no need to make a fuss about that. Believe me !

Offline Spleen

You look A-OK man.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
side angle looks like a mild case, 1.5-2.  if you grab it and it feels like there's more there than there should be, you might have it.  just depends on whether you're happy as it is or want to get it adjusted/fixed.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024