Author Topic: My Gyne  (Read 5335 times)

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Here it is.... soon to be corrected March 19th.

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dealingyv8.jpg

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Looks pretty bad! Good luck with surgery!

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
good luck...what's you age?...whos doing the surgery

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
I'm 24 and it's Doctor George Poletes out of Michigan. Thanks!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Good luck mate !  ;)

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Appreciate it as always. A month seems so long from now, lol. But it pales in comparison to 10 years.

Offline Spleen

Best of luck.

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Went in for my 2nd appointment today. The doctor said he expects incredible results. He's doing an open surgery with a combination of lipo and gland removal. He seems very confident this procedure will be like butter and I must admit I'm starting to get excited about it. It's set for the 19th... only a few weeks away!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Went to the doctor yesterday and got my blood drawn. They are going to check my testosterone levels and my thyroid for anything abnormal. I've had some trouble with erections since I was 16 so I'm fairly certain there's some type of underlying problem. I'm hoping for some resolve though!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Like no erections or a lot. See I have a mild case but Im pretty sure my testosterome is above normal.

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
I mean I get them, but not nearly as much as I should. I'm fuckin' 24 not 80! I've had many a sexual experience ruined because of it, if I can put it that way.

Offline hdcub

• Posting Member
Good luck on your upcoming surgery!!! I hope this doctor is able to help erase all of the painful memories you have from having boobs. I live near Chicago, so I'm especially interested in your case, since MI isn't that far from me. How much is it going to cost? Have you seen any of this doctor's work? Steve.
things are only as important as you want them to be

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
I mean I get them, but not nearly as much as I should. I'm fuckin' 24 not 80! I've had many a sexual experience ruined because of it, if I can put it that way.

that's great that your gyne didn't prevent you from sexual experiences to fail at:)  good luck with the surgery.  im sure u r gonna come out fine!  where in michigan is this guy? i used to live in Royal Oak (20 min outside of Detroit).
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Hi - Google symptoms of prolactinoma. You sound like you have a few. I had a blood test and I have it.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Good luck man! Keep us updated.. I am extremely happy for you, and know it's going to blow your mind when you wake up and the doctor tells you that you no longer have breasts! Yeehaw! Then when you look in the mirror, you are going to have a smile from ear to ear. (Even though it won't look all peaches and cream in the beginning because of the scarring and bruising... just don't worry about that stuff.)
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024