Author Topic: 29 and time for a change  (Read 2995 times)

Offline dphotchkiss

I've had extremely large puffy nipples since about 13 tried to ignore them with out much avail. I've never been over wait. 185 6ft 1 allways hated to take my shirt off in public so I got ripped to make up for my big nips. but after reading all your posts I think it would be nice to take my shirt off and not be ashamed for the first time. no I don't need a speech about how I shouldn't be ashamed! I've had these damn things for 16 years
If anybody could recommend a good doc for excision in the washington , Idaho, Montana , Oregon area I would be greatly appreciative.

Offline jackson318

• Posting Member
Hey Hotchkiss - I'm in nearly the same boat as you (29, had it since 13, etc) but I never bothered to get ripped to hide it ;-)

I'm in Portland OR and will be having surgery with Dr. Richard Busby in a few weeks.  I also checked out Dr. Kathleen Waldorf, but just felt that Busby sounded a little more familiar with gynecomastia and hes been in practice several years more.

On these boards, I've only found about two other posts about doctors in my area; there are some posts about Seattle docs I've seen that you may want to search for.  In general, the NW is pretty under represented here tho  >:(

Offline dphotchkiss

please let me know about your results. Are you gitting excision-lipo-or both

Offline jackson318

• Posting Member
I'm planning on posting post op stuff, if only to have some NW representation around here. ;-)

At both docs I consulted with, there was no question about it: excision of tissue with lipo to even things out.  I was surprised reading here that so many doctors are doing one or the other.  Or, maybe my case is worse/different than I think...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024