Author Topic: fat or gyno ????  (Read 2315 times)

Offline juicyj304

• Posting Member
my dumb@$$ endo said it was fat and that i need to lose all my body fat for it to go away but i find that incredibly hard to believe and to do take a look and tell me if you were me you would get a second doctors opinion and a blood test or not becaus i am sick of this problem and i really dont think its fat

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/ogjmannn69/?action=view&current=100_0138.jpg

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i don't think he's going to know the composition from a blood test, you don't need another of those, you have that already.  a ps's opinion will be worth more than an endo about lipo vs excision, but even an experienced one doesn't really know till he makes a cut.  he may know gyne factors, but not gyne.  get a second opinion, but from somebody more qualified than an endo. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
You don't look overweight from that pic, so it's likely gyne. A PS can tell you more. Either way, surgery should help.

Offline juicyj304

• Posting Member
does ps stand for plastic surgeon

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes.  sorry, it's a shorthand that gets used a lot on this board

Offline juicyj304

• Posting Member
haha its cool im kinda new to the board so i wasnt sure

Offline juicyj304

• Posting Member
i am 5'8 and roughly 185 lb's i dont think im tremendously overweight seeing i can bench press my weight

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024