Author Topic: Can anyone recomend a good doc in the Miami, Fl area?  (Read 1997 times)

Offline galactus

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,

I am living in the Miami, Fl area and have vistied two doctors so far. One was from the florida center for cosmetic surgery, the other was Doctor Gregory Lovaas (http://www.plastic-surgeon-miami.com/). The doc from the Florida center seemed decent but I felt the consultation was somewhat unprofessional. He did not show me any before and after pics and seemed like he was rushing me. I also found that there where a few lawsuits for deaths invovlving the florida center. They where probably not due to gyno surgery but thats still not a good sign. The second doctor I visited was Gregory Lovaas, the consultation was very professional and he took pictures and showed me before and after photos of previous patients. He also mentioned that removal of the gland had a slight chance of the nipple caving in, is this true? He recomended only liposuction, but I mentioned I wanted as much of the gland and everything removed as possible. I think I may go with Doctor Lovaas as he seemed very professional all though a little more expensive. Does anyone have any previous experience with doctor Lovaas? Or any recomendations for a doc in miami?? Thank you in advance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024