Author Topic: My problem :(  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Peraa84

• Posting Member
Hello people :D

I have problem with my chest since i was 13-14 i was not fat before but in my 15 in two mounths i get 15 kg(33pounds) weight i than i hade 85 kg(187 pounds) and from 15 to 16 i get 15 kg(33 pounds)  more that is 100 kg(220 pounds)  than my chest look really bad but i didnt know for gyno i think it gone when i go to gym and start working i loss weight and nothing happend better to my chests ,yes the fat is lower but my nipples killing me!I know it's not that bad but for me isn't comfortable! Now i have 18 and back to my weight i have 85 kg(187 pounds) and i am 187cm !

On pic nipples are not 100% puffy because is cold :D Take a look!

I don't know what to do?Do I lose more weight?I reading alot and every day i dream about day when i get cut  :'(
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 04:36:45 PM by Peraa84 »

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
looks like alittle bit of gland and fat, mainy on the lower portion of your chest.. i'd give it a 3.5/10 .. pretty much on the same boat, mine is also on the lower part as well .. it sucks because i have decent chest definition, it's just obscured by fat / gland giving it a saggy look.. if surgery could give me the "V" shape contour on the bottom portion of my pecks, instead of the "UU" shape lol, i'd be the happiest man alive..

Offline Peraa84

• Posting Member
i would be happy too to have v shape but i be very happy to get off that thing from my chest :(

Can some of doc comment pls
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 04:11:38 PM by Peraa84 »

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
To be honest, they're not that bad  :) I'd rate it a 3/10
and that frowned face made me lol

Offline Peraa84

• Posting Member

i uploaded new pic I started again going to gym

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
Wow i see great results!  :o

Offline Peraa84

• Posting Member
i try to do everythng before i go to doctor and build much more muscle before i go to him i will upload more in few mounths  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024